Mustang Football 2019

9 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Offensively the Mustang 1's have scored 2 TDS in 2 scrimmages. Not your typical Swenson offfense. Are teams figuring us out? Our offensive line is big and experienced and should be good. What's the problem? I think the QB should be under center. I hate the single wing. No deception, defenses can put their ears back and come after you.

The Mustangs have one of the fastest kids in the state. Scrimmage jersey #80. That isn’t assumed, it’s a fact. I don’t get how he cant get the ball out in the flat. That should have been a main point in the offseason and scrimmages. The ball has to be distributed around to the other talented backs. Yes, Ensley is one of the most talented athletes I’ve ever seen in high school sports, but it’s not fair to him to be run into the ground. Another thing.... why in the world would a QB have to run over after every play to get the next play? EVERY PLAY!!! Either send someone out there with the play or get him a wrist band.

3 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

The Mustangs have one of the fastest kids in the state. Scrimmage jersey #80. That isn’t assumed, it’s a fact. I don’t get how he cant get the ball out in the flat. That should have been a main point in the offseason and scrimmages. The ball has to be distributed around to the other talented backs. Yes, Ensley is one of the most talented athletes I’ve ever seen in high school sports, but it’s not fair to him to be run into the ground. Another thing.... why in the world would a QB have to run over after every play to get the next play? EVERY PLAY!!! Either send someone out there with the play or get him a wrist band.

Who's #80?

5 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Your living in a fantasy world if you think all that. LC has plenty of speed. I wouldn't trust your so called friend's. He or she has probably never layed eyes on the falcons. I personally do not believe the mustang hype. Same stuff been said for the last 2 years. They got to show me they can even get to the semifinals much less win that game. Hopefully both teams can make it that far and we can both put up or shut up. No fear in LC of the mighty Mustangs. Lol 

Only reason Lake Co has made the semi's is  they didn't have to play Cornersville in the quarters. At least yall are playing a big boy schedule this season. Schedule the last few years has been weak. Our hype is the same as y'alls, cant beat Cornersville.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

In reality the only team in 1a that should beat the Mustangs in the West is the injury bug and themselves. Great talent if these group of boys are utilized like they should be.

I feel the same about Lake Co.A lot of weapons.Hunt better do more than run the ball,especially qb each play.May be able to do it against the cafeteria women but not against a top notch defense

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Only reason Lake Co has made the semi's is  they didn't have to play Cornersville in the quarters. At least yall are playing a big boy schedule this season. Schedule the last few years has been weak. Our hype is the same as y'alls, cant beat Cornersville.

Like you said.Both got beat by Cornersville.Weak schedules past 2 years Huntil region  games .Teams Hunt played in the region 2017- 26 total wins. 2018 total wins 24 wins. So 50 totals wins....Lake Co region opponents 2017. 27 wins.    2018 - 26. Total wins 53..

Nor region games Hunt.McKenzie,Milan and Camden.They dont count in the region.    LC -Freedom Prep,TCA,Halls,Gibson Co. Nod goes to Hunt.but Gibson Co beat Trenton,state champs and McKenzie.Trenton beat Milan.So not really a huge schedule between the schedules of Hunt and LC.You just making it seem that way cause of Milan basically