Mustang Football 2019

12 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

McKenzie had an outstanding middle school squad last year. Wonder that super fast running back, I think #2 is contributing this season.

Yes, heard from a Mckenzie fan this morning that he is starting at corner and gets a few carries at running back. If he sticks it out these next four years and develops the way he should, he will be a big problem.

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I wish Peabody could replace Sheffield with Hundon on the schedule. The Milan game was a huge gate, this one would be too. I’m hoping the Stangs & Lake Co stay healthy all year cause those two in a semifinal matchup would be one to see. As long as they are both playing like they did last night. 

Wish the same thing! I’m hoping next year we can get out of playing them and Booker T

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

Got me there brother lol, wasn’t thinking about all that

I really think we had trouble finding games is why we are playing some of these teams.  You know I like watching exciting games but playing tough games that really mean nothing is taking a chance on injuries and we need to stay healthy to have a shot in the playoffs