Mustang Football 2019

14 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You boys have a loaded team as usual. The only thing standing between you and Cookeville is a tough semifinal game without Lake County. 

In reality the only team in 1a that should beat the Mustangs in the West is the injury bug and themselves. Great talent if these group of boys are utilized like they should be.

1 hour ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

In reality the only team in 1a that should beat the Mustangs in the West is the injury bug and themselves. Great talent if these group of boys are utilized like they should be.

Lake County will have alot to say about that. No doubt the Mustangs are good but they will run into a buzzsaw if both the falcons and mustangs make it to the semifinals. Alot of football to be played between now and then. Good luck to Huntingdon and keep overlooking little ole Lake County. Lol

42 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County will have alot to say about that. No doubt the Mustangs are good but they will run into a buzzsaw if both the falcons and mustangs make it to the semifinals. Alot of football to be played between now and then. Good luck to Huntingdon and keep overlooking little ole Lake County. Lol

I think that buzzsaw you’re referring to is actually the buzzing in your ears from those LC mosquitoes. 

I’m sure you have a good defense, but my old head friends in LC seem to think after loosing your speedster from last year that LC has taken a step back, speed wise. And you know duck hunters never lie. They also said the only way y’all can get back to the state championship game is if Coach Baker came back. Ha ha

Edited by MayoBottomHermit

Offensively the Mustang 1's have scored 2 TDS in 2 scrimmages. Not your typical Swenson offfense. Are teams figuring us out? Our offensive line is big and experienced and should be good. What's the problem? I think the QB should be under center. I hate the single wing. No deception, defenses can put their ears back and come after you.

1 hour ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I’m sure you have a good defense, but my old head friends in LC seem to think after loosing your speedster from last year that LC has taken a step back, speed wise. And you know duck hunters never lie. They also said the only way y’all can get back to the state championship game is if Coach Baker came back. Ha ha

Your living in a fantasy world if you think all that. LC has plenty of speed. I wouldn't trust your so called friend's. He or she has probably never layed eyes on the falcons. I personally do not believe the mustang hype. Same stuff been said for the last 2 years. They got to show me they can even get to the semifinals much less win that game. Hopefully both teams can make it that far and we can both put up or shut up. No fear in LC of the mighty Mustangs. Lol