Mustang Football 2019

7 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Like Peabody has always been a power. Lol. I old enough to know better. Peabody is a Johnny come lately. 

You say Johnny come lately ???At least are relevant as of late !!!!!! I live in the now !!! As should you LC faithful !!!! Wouldnt call the last 6 years a " Johnny Come Lately" scenario though ..... 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

You say Johnny come lately ???At least are relevant as of late !!!!!! I live in the now !!! As should you LC faithful !!!! Wouldnt call the last 6 years a " Johnny Come Lately" scenario though ..... 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

I'm going to get off here .Its the Stangs thread.Lets go to Trenton site.Picking Milan to beat Trenton

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

We are in the now. LC has a history that is better than Peabody's. LC has been relevant in every decade for the most part. Sure had some down years but Peabody hasn't been that relevant until here lately. Peabody had a few good teams in the past but far from a storied history. Good luck to the Peabody team.

23 minutes ago, hammerhound said:

If you think Cornersville is gone you are sorely mistaken. They graduated a great class of seniors ,and there will be some fall off from the last 2 years teams as any 1A team would. The next 4 years after this year should be special if they can keep their coaching staff intact.

Thanks hammerhead. I hope so! There are some upcoming classes from Huntingdon that has some real talent. The youth teams dominate larger towns like Dyersburg and Martin and UC. Also, if I’m not mistaken the Middle school squad has not lost more than 2 games combined in the last 7 or 8 years. Remember the name Tayshawn Rivers. This season will be no different. Sayin all that, I feel like we will move up a class.

16 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Peabody didn't become a power until the last few years. Yes, Peabody had a few good teams in the past but they had alot of 5 and 5 and 4 and 6 seasons not so long ago. Remember the end of Haney and Kent Scott. Please don't act like Peabody has always been a power because that is far from the truth.

Same goes for you.  You guys have always been in 1a and have struggled for the last 25 years. During the Haney/Scott era for the most part we had about 10 to many kids to be in 1a. There were years when we dominated 1a teams in non region games and scrimmages. One year we man handled the soon to be state runner up in 1a.  We  played teams twice our size during that period.  What’s your excuse for struggling in 1a ?  When is the last time lake county beat Peabody ? 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Same goes for you.  You guys have always been in 1a and have struggled for the last 25 years. During the Haney/Scott era for the most part we had about 10 to many kids to be in 1a. There were years when we dominated 1a teams in non region games and scrimmages. One year we man handled the soon to be state runner up in 1a.  We  played teams twice our size during that period.  What’s your excuse for struggling in 1a ?  When is the last time lake county beat Peabody ? 

Done with you. You have no clue about LC football. This is a mustang thread. If you want to make one about LC and Peabody fine but let's let Huntingdon talk about the Mustangs.

13 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I have nothing against Peabody but some of their fans are so obnoxious. I wish Peabody the best but you guys need to get off your high horse. Plenty of good teams in the east that just might knock some of you off your perch.

So the last tens years isn’t a good enough ? record to hear you tell this years lake county already won.