Mustang Football 2019

13 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Ok. Why are some acting as if Peabody is a traditional power. Heck of a team the past few years? Yes. Traditional power? No. As I recall besides some Kendall Harper years y'all were pretty low on the totem poll in Gibson county for years. Until y'all decided to spend some cashola with the stadium upgrades and Gaddis and Woods making pit stops in Trenton. The smartest thing y'all did was hire all those former HCs and got Mickey Marley to coach Jr High. But how much longer does it last? Seems like Milan has decided to finally open up the checkbook a bit more. 

Yes, Milan open up the pocketbook a little bit more and couldn't even buy a head coach who could read a calendar.

Keep shaking the bush!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Ok. Why are some acting as if Peabody is a traditional power. Heck of a team the past few years? Yes. Traditional power? No. As I recall besides some Kendall Harper years y'all were pretty low on the totem poll in Gibson county for years. Until y'all decided to spend some cashola with the stadium upgrades and Gaddis and Woods making pit stops in Trenton. The smartest thing y'all did was hire all those former HCs and got Mickey Marley to coach Jr High. But how much longer does it last? Seems like Milan has decided to finally open up the checkbook a bit more. 

I’m pretty sure you were one of the ones on here celebrating when Peabody went back to 2a 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Point is I don’t think you have a dog in this fight. I’m not sure you are qualified to say who is a “traditional power” whatever that is. Are you the traditional power certifier ? lol 

Exactly I don't have a dog in this fight. So I'm not seeing this topic through rose colored glasses, so to speak

4 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Exactly I don't have a dog in this fight. So I'm not seeing this topic through rose colored glasses, so to speak

I don’t wear rose colored glasses I call it like I see it.  You are trying to make out like we just recently last few years had a good team. If that was the case why would you have been celebrating when we left 1a ?