Mustang Football 2019

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t wear rose colored glasses I call it like I see it.  You are trying to make out like we just recently last few years had a good team. If that was the case why would you have been celebrating when we left 1a ? 

Same reason I was happy to see TCA go to D-II. Just like seeing teams play where they belong

On 8/12/2019 at 5:17 PM, Croppygenius said:

Offensively the Mustang 1's have scored 2 TDS in 2 scrimmages. Not your typical Swenson offfense. Are teams figuring us out? Our offensive line is big and experienced and should be good. What's the problem? I think the QB should be under center. I hate the single wing. No deception, defenses can put their ears back and come after you.

Ensley and Lawton haven’t played but a few mins of one scrimmage. The backfield has been pretty much 2nd string. I was curious about the same thing. I asked some ppl who went to the scrimmage.

33 minutes ago, bluegoldcountry said:

Ensley and Lawton haven’t played but a few mins of one scrimmage. The backfield has been pretty much 2nd string. I was curious about the same thing. I asked some ppl who went to the scrimmage.

Why ?  You would think he would be trying to get them in shape