Memphis Sheffield at Peabody

Goldenpride

22 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Not much to be said about tonight 

True... 

Ya'll will cruise through the majority of the season... I'd like to see Union City bounce back and figure something out and see what Peabody looks like in a fairly competitive game before we play y'all in week 10. Maybe Adamsville can keep it competitive with y'all?

Alright Golden Tide Nation !!! Its game day and The Knight s of Memphis Sheffield arent comin to town to lay down cause The Tide was last years champs or we MudStomped Milan last week they comin to win !!!! Show up loud and proud for our boys in Black n Gold tonight !!!! Tidemen stap up tight and get better everyplay every down!!! Its Walter Kilzer its friday night lights it life in T Town

Roll Tide

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

True... 

Ya'll will cruise through the majority of the season... I'd like to see Union City bounce back and figure something out and see what Peabody looks like in a fairly competitive game before we play y'all in week 10. Maybe Adamsville can keep it competitive with y'all?

Peabody still has to play Jackson South Side in a few weeks so that should be a bit of a tester. I’m not sure if South Side is as good as they were last year though. Also still have to play Obion County so I’m not sure if that will be tough on the Tide or not. You would be able to tell me more about OC since y’all played them. Union City should be somewhat clicking by the time Peabody plays them. They usually take a few weeks to shake the rust off so that should be a good game as well. Hopefully at least. I hope both teams are healthy & playing good football come Nov 1st because that could be for a region championship & possibly playoff implications. 

5 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Peabody still has to play Jackson South Side in a few weeks so that should be a bit of a tester. I’m not sure if South Side is as good as they were last year though. Also still have to play Obion County so I’m not sure if that will be tough on the Tide or not. You would be able to tell me more about OC since y’all played them. Union City should be somewhat clicking by the time Peabody plays them. They usually take a few weeks to shake the rust off so that should be a good game as well. Hopefully at least. I hope both teams are healthy & playing good football come Nov 1st because that could be for a region championship & possibly playoff implications. 

You all will beat Obion as bad as you want... We should have scored more points on them, but couldn't finish off the drives. I believe we had a little over 300 yards of offense against them. There was a lot of field position being played by both teams. 

I don't know much about South Side this year.

Edited by GCPioneer