Beer-Den comes two 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Hey barn you are just like all of the other Maryville people that want to prop up Shinliver and blame Taylor. You all will never admit haw bad of a coach Shinliver is. Match his worst  season with Taylor's worst season? How about Shinlivers best season vs Taylor's best season. Shinlivers overall record vs Taylor's overall record. Here is the most telling, Shinliver has never won a playoff game. BHS will start out 0-4 this year and have will get stabbed in the back just like he and his principal stabbed Taylor in the back.  Why don't you all ever talk about Shinlivers record. He doesn't even have an overall winning record.

Barney isn't afraid to say anything about no one including Shinliver. My thoughts about him was that he was a great player when he played at Maryville. Far as coaching I have heard the same stuff you have but I do know a lot of old ex Maryville Players have worked under him over at Bearden and have all scattered like buckshot. I'm not your typical Maryville fan and I won't pee on your feet and say it's raining. I tend to make a lot of people over here mad sometimes but I won't sugarcoat things to get invited to the party. I personally thought Taylor was a lot better but the program fell like a rock in 2013 which really surprised me. 2014 was rotten as it can get. 

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Barney isn't afraid to say anything about no one including Shinliver. My thoughts about him was that he was a great player when he played at Maryville. Far as coaching I have heard the same stuff you have but I do know a lot of old ex Maryville Players have worked under him over at Bearden and have all scattered like buckshot. I'm not your typical Maryville fan and I won't pee on your feet and say it's raining. I tend to make a lot of people over here mad sometimes but I won't sugarcoat things to get invited to the party. I personally thought Taylor was a lot better but the program fell like a rock in 2013 which really surprised me. 2014 was rotten as it can get. 

Could 2013 record falling like a rock have anything to do with the talent level falling like a rock?

1 hour ago, HSfootballan said:

Could 2013 record falling like a rock have anything to do with the talent level falling like a rock?

Back to 2013 again and The Curse placed on Bearden May of 2013 by The Kanpai of Tokyo. Do I have to break out a calendar to show everyone May is before August. Anyways not in a good mood today after going to the mailbox and the McDonald's Coupons didn't have a buy one get one free Big Mac or Quarter Pounder like they have had in the past. That's a dangerous game their playing considering those buy one get one free BoJangles Coupons on the back of the Maryville season tickets will become active this Saturday.

67403520-10220690673040765-1709410521544

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Back to 2013 again and The Curse placed on Bearden May of 2013 by The Kanpai of Tokyo. Do I have to break out a calendar to show everyone May is before August. Anyways not in a good mood today after going to the mailbox and the McDonald's Coupons didn't have a buy one get one free Big Mac or Quarter Pounder like they have had in the past. That's a dangerous game their playing considering those buy one get one free BoJangles Coupons on the back of the Maryville season tickets will become active this Saturday.

67403520-10220690673040765-1709410521544

I have been trying to replicate the KOT hot sauce...........close but not exact........that stuff was great. 

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Very interesting game tonight. The last time we played Bearden they gave us a pretty good fight and never gave up. I look for the same thing so don't take this team lightly. Maryville needs to take care of business early as possible and get younger players in to avoid any possible injuries in this one.

Eye uhgree Barn.....4 yeer startur att QB and a lott ov goodur skilt athleets.....:unsure: