Alcoa vs. Austin East

Alcoa by 21, I think if ya,ll were going to be beaten this season it would have been against the blaze. Also I'm going to go ahead and say I think maryville falls to Alcoa a second season in a row. The boro area is rising and I think what hurts Maryville most is be in the chatt valley region. Another thread I know but I just couldn't hold it in lol

14 hours ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

I think Alcoa wins this one by 3 touchdowns.  AE looked so lackluster against Webb and Alcoa grew up boldly from 1st to 2nd half.  On paper this looks like a good matchup.  In reality Alcoa rolls.  

First game jitters for the younger players that’s all.  Defense will be ready as always  and offense will have a much better outing this game .  

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Have a little faith, anything is possible !

Foster and Ligon are both dangerous. J. Phil has done a good job with that program.  This is kind of a trap game between the Blackman game and the Maryville game. Its also coming on a short week due to the Saturday game we just played.

If we come out flat or AE gets a big play or two, could be close for two and half quarters. Then the physical play of the Tornadoes takes it toll and Alcoa comes away with the win.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If Maryville can Mercy Rule Bearden and Alcoa and AE play it tight I would run across town to get in free and get some more of those half price Band Burgers. Does that sound like a plan or not.

You probably got one right. You can leave the Murvul game at half and make it to Alcoa just in time if you have your running shoes on. :lol: