Dresden and Scotts Hill

Revrevitup

What does this weeks match up look like.  The Lions have Quay back and he is going on all cylinders.  What do you thinks  Heavy??????  From the banter on coaches corner  Ole Puckett from the LC has thrown the gauntlet down for next week.  Home opener and all.  I thinks he got away with the call out, he knows he would have never got away with dissing the Lions with any of the old coaches.  Good luck Lions. 

Both teams have been "not so good" recently, but have new coaches who should bring their programs back. I liked what I saw from SH in their first game... very disciplined with few penalties or blown assignments, and though we don't have much depth, our kids didn't seem to fade much, and not a single cramp. I have no idea about this game. Dresden won last year before their "wheels came off", but I think if we play hard and limit mistakes, that we've got a good shot.

5 hours ago, Revrevitup said:

What does this weeks match up look like.  The Lions have Quay back and he is going on all cylinders.  What do you thinks  Heavy??????  From the banter on coaches corner  Ole Puckett from the LC has thrown the gauntlet down for next week.  Home opener and all.  I thinks he got away with the call out, he knows he would have never got away with dissing the Lions with any of the old coaches.  Good luck Lions. 

Yes, he would. Dresden ran up the score on LC during Winns senior year 66 to 0 I believe. LC will return the favor this year if the opportunity presents itself. If it does there should be no crying from the Dresden faithful. You reap what you sow. I think Scott's Hill gets the win this week.