Dresden and Scotts Hill

Revrevitup

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Yes, he would. Dresden ran up the score on LC during Winns senior year 66 to 0 I believe. LC will return the favor this year if the opportunity presents itself. If it does there should be no crying from the Dresden faithful. You reap what you sow. I think Scott's Hill gets the win this week.

I don't blame the Lake Co. fans for being upset, but there's not much connection left to the ones responsible for that. I have reason to believe that their new coach is a really good one, and that he will build them back in the "right" way. Just hope that he takes more than two weeks!

31 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I don't blame the Lake Co. fans for being upset, but there's not much connection left to the ones responsible for that. I have reason to believe that their new coach is a really good one, and that he will build them back in the "right" way. Just hope that he takes more than two weeks!

I'm sure he is a good young coach but 66 to 0 is still in LC fans minds and the current players were freshmen on that team. Most of them were starters so they want some pay back to.

Just now, BigEdMo said:

SH had 2 rushers over 100 yards last week. Not sure how tough the opponent was but looks like they may have multiple threats on offense. 

We've got a big, strong back and a smaller back with good vision. The line seemed to do a good job holding their blocks, and didn't get pushed around. the QB didn't throw or run much, but did his job well when he did. That's about as good as I can make it sound BigEd. We played well as a team... we tackled well, covered receivers, contained an offense consisting of an unbelievably good looking back, a tall athletic receiver, and a QB who could sling the ball as well as being very shifty when he ran. Coach Woodmore has the kids in phenomenally good condition, and he had all pre season to prepare for Walnut's offense... if he can game plan every game like the first, we may just be in some games that we have no business being in, talentwise. Not saying we have a bunch of un athletic kids, but we definitely don't have a game changer that you have to account for on every play, on either side of the ball. The concept of playing as a team determines just how good all teams are, but never more than for our program this year.  

• Like 1