Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

32 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

I absolutely love the coaches in the stands that have only coached Jr pro. The coaches coach and the fans coach hahaha. That's why I don't sit in the stands to many idiots that don't really know jack squat about the game hahaha.

Some truth.  It isn’t just in the stands my friend.  It runs rapant at every sq ft on Friday nights.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Yes it does! 

A Whole lot more and I'd say 90 percent of fans  couldn't coach a good flag team. The game of football has evolved . Ive heard it a million times,they only run up the middle or the outside, I've never figured out where else they could run it.  People don't understand different formations,blocking schemes ect. I've never met many fans that couldn't  do it better. lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pujo said:

A Whole lot more and I'd say 90 percent of fans  couldn't coach a good flag team. The game of football has evolved . Ive heard it a million times,they only run up the middle or the outside, I've never figured out where else they could run it.  People don't understand different formations,blocking schemes ect. I've never met many fans that couldn't  do it better. lol

I agree completely 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Movethechains said:

What is Tyner and Meigs looking like this season?  Anybody know what expectations are for next change in classification and who might be expected to change that are currently in 4-2A?

Idk about Tyner but I watched the Greenback and Meigs game and Meigs is going to be a tough out for teams come playoff time they are pretty dang good.

5 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Will this coach receive alittle more patience from the boss than the last few?

What head coach at TC was let go because of his coaching? Creasy left for Oakland.  Barker, and I know outsiders say different, but it was legit. Waggoner left TC for another HC job. If you're implying Blake isn't qualified that's ludicrous.