FORREST AT EAGLEVILLE

GeneralForrest

44 minutes ago, Salem said:

Both are no longer on the team. Colvin kicked last season and is one of over a dozen kids that could help the team that are no longer involved with the program. We had several players in street clothes on the sidelines last week and I'm not sure if we dressed 30 kids out. 

Salem you gonna start recording your games?

58 minutes ago, Salem said:

Both are no longer on the team. Colvin kicked last season and is one of over a dozen kids that could help the team that are no longer involved with the program. We had several players in street clothes on the sidelines last week and I'm not sure if we dressed 30 kids out. 

Why did they stop playing?  Other sports??

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes he is and he does a great job don’t let him fool ya

Lies! This week I'm gonna work on different fps shooting. My camera does 120 fps, so it should get immaculate slow mo footage. But it only does 4k at 30 fps. I recently found you need to have at least 50 fps preferably 60 fps or + to get good visuals in slo mo.

11 hours ago, Salem said:

Over a dozen kids who could have come back this year and didn’t? What’s up with that? I get there will be a few here and there to drop out, but over a dozen? 

11 hours ago, EHSEagles said:

Over a dozen kids who could have come back this year and didn’t? What’s up with that? I get there will be a few here and there to drop out, but over a dozen? 

Forrest has dressed 50-60+ kids over the last 10-15 years. This season 30-35. Tons of players dropped out of the program over the previous two seasons. For the most part with this senior class it only affects depth this year but several could have definitely played a role on the O Line and the above mentioned 2 kickers. The next two seasons we will be way down if we don't get some greenback style recruiting players moving in good fortune. One positive this season is even though he may be real tired , the guy on the field is still real good!

5 hours ago, Salem said:

Forrest has dressed 50-60+ kids over the last 10-15 years. This season 30-35. Tons of players dropped out of the program over the previous two seasons. For the most part with this senior class it only affects depth this year but several could have definitely played a role on the O Line and the above mentioned 2 kickers. The next two seasons we will be way down if we don't get some greenback style recruiting players moving in good fortune. One positive this season is even though he may be real tired , the guy on the field is still real good!

We lost 18 seniors and a few to Rockvale, but most every player that could return did. I think I counted that we have 42.