FORREST AT EAGLEVILLE

GeneralForrest

Mismatch. 

Eagleville is and always will be tough. They scrap and they don't quit. 

Forrest's offense, in rhythm, in the course of a 48 min game, is gonna score 6 TDs. They did so against ER and Portland. Last night they only scored 4, and 3 times shot themselves in the foot with flags. A personal foul that lead to an eventual 3rd and 27 or so was a questionable call, but that's part of the game. 

Forrest showed their first signs of a little fatigue in the 4th when Eagleville scored. But to their credit, immediately came back with a dominant drive and TD. 

I also think Forrest knew Eagleville had zero chance, and relaxed a bit. That is NOT a good habit to get into. 

So many talented kids on this Rocket team. Seniors and Juniors. A Mr Football candidate and the younger brother of a Mr Football from 2015 that is perhaps the toughest kid in 2A. among several others. A lineman goes down with a broken foot in the ER game and the line is STILL pancaking people.  

This team can hang with anyone in 2A. I was proven correct that Watertown and Trousdale are both living on their past reputations. I'm not saying Forrest would def beat either of them, but it would be a game, contrary to (especially Trousdale) fans preseason. 

The East has a lot of teams. WTown, Trousdale, Meigs, Tyner, maybe Hampton and a couple others. 

The West seems wide open. Waverly, down. Adamsville, down. Lewis and Forrest, up. 1 or 2 other R6/R7 teams. And the Memphis schools. 

If Forrest wins R5, they'd have homefield all the way to Cookeville.   I believe. 

It's gonna be an interesting season. See you at Moore Co.  

Edited by GeneralAmerigha