FORREST AT EAGLEVILLE

GeneralForrest

10 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Against Community dude. My lost nose hairs could shut them out. We will see you at The Rock in a bit. 

You must be from Trousdale Co.? One min your dissing your team and the next they are making it to Cookeville. One thing we do here tho is support our team win or lose... See y’all November 1st!

3 minutes ago, Aa09 said:

Have no clue why it done the bold letters.. Anyways, I think it will be a good game. It’s high school football, when two good teams play you can’t never tell how it will go. But if our Panthers play their A game, I see us winning by 2 to 3 touchdowns. Have too many weapons for us not to be able too

I gotcha. But just remember there was a few of you Lewis fans  just blabbering about how y’all was going to smoke Waverly in 2016 I believe and y’all didn’t even come close. With that being said you guys could have hit your stride like Forrest has but let me ask you this. Have you seen Forrest this yr? I haven’t seen Lewis county this yr yet but I probably will go to this game. Forrest looks really good. Two or three touchdowns is a pretty bold statement against a team like Forrest! Very curious of how you come to that conclusion. You might be a homer and they are just blinded by the Pride for their school( nothing wrong with that). Then you might be just calling it like you see it. I don’t know. 

12 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

General and Salem have been waiting for this. The kids and the coaches clicking. The talent has been there but maybe it was maturity thing with the kids. Maybe it was a maturity thing for the coaches. Whatever it is they look pretty dang tough and they hit hard. @GeneralAmerigha @Salem How much depth do y’all have?

Inquiring minds want to know

Everybody blabbers from time to time.. Have not seen Forrest this year just going by last year.. I want to compare them to riverside but may b wrong.  And I may be a homer with too much pride idk.. I just see with the talent we do have nothing should stop them from going far. These next 4 years should be looking good for us. Especially with the sophomore and freshman class.. if they work their tails off, nothing should hold them back. Just saying

16 minutes ago, Aa09 said:

Everybody blabbers from time to time.. Have not seen Forrest this year just going by last year.. I want to compare them to riverside but may b wrong.  And I may be a homer with too much pride idk.. I just see with the talent we do have nothing should stop them from going far. These next 4 years should be looking good for us. Especially with the sophomore and freshman class.. if they work their tails off, nothing should hold them back. Just saying

I think that Riverside might be a decent comparison... the Riverside from last season.