FORREST AT EAGLEVILLE

GeneralForrest

We had a great interview with Coach Stephenson of Forrest and Coach Walker of Eagleville.  Here is  a link to last nights show if you missed those interviews.   Also interesting to speak with my friend Donovan Stewart about the biggest games last night.  Forrest looks solid this year!

Forrest at Eagleville

Edited by FridayMainEvent

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Your running game looks good General. I think y’all might win the Region. I’m not kidding.

Wishful thinking right?! Lol. There’s another beast in R5 that was up 42-0 at half and played 3rd string most of 3rd and 4th qtr while the other team kept their starters in. Keep thinking tho... We like it!

30 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

This game came down to three simple words...bigger faster stronger. Unless something goes majorly sideways, expect Forrest to make a deep run into the playoffs. 

I thought Eagleville showed well. They just were not at Forrest's level. Still a good rivalry. Packed house. Good fans. Well coached Eagles too. 

One thing, Eagleville has the longest concession line in North America, You will easliy wait 20 min. They make the burgers right when you order I think. Then the condiments table is another mass fire drill situation. Condiments shooting everywhere. People packing whole onions on their burgers. It's insanity 

Edited by GeneralAmerigha

3 minutes ago, Aa09 said:

Wishful thinking right?! Lol. There’s another beast in R5 that was up 42-0 at half and played 3rd string most of 3rd and 4th qtr while the other team kept their starters in. Keep thinking tho... We like it!

Against Community dude. My lost nose hairs could shut them out. We will see you at The Rock in a bit.