Trousdale looks to rebound vs Gordonsville

tcjacket13

TC rebounds and takes it to Gordy this week. 

If Gordy is going to keep this close, they must keep TC from getting to the second level ( similar to how they played H2O) If they can do that and get some kind of passing game going on offense they will keep it within 14. If not, this will be a blowout!

I’m not sold on Gordy’s skill position players, but they do have a big tough experienced line which will help them this week!  I just don’t think it’s going to be enough!

TC Lady Jackets 35

Gordy Kittens 08

I hope Gordy throws the ball all over the field TC secondary needs work and I think Gordy is the only team left on the schedule that will throw more than 10 times besides from ER. Just have to play good defense and limit mistakes on offense with penalties and turnovers. Defense wins Championship and it always makes a good offense become a great offense. TC can score over 20 points I highly doubt anyone will score more than 14 points on this defense. Just hope the boys don't come out flat this is a rivalry game and Gordy would love nothing more to come to the creek bank and get a W and they are capable of it. I have seen Gordy QB he has a nice arm and is an athlete. Most importantly we need to put points on the board after halftime and also I think #7 needs to touch the ball a few times this game. He only had one opportunity to even get a touch and that was that halfback pass against H2O I hope that's an in-game plan. I know last year when Juice touches the ball only big plays happened.