Hardin Valley (1-3) @ Dobyns-Bennett (3-0)

DBKPT93

14 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

LoL! So what he's saying is he does have a third grade education. But he still couldn't pronounce my name correctly. Does he not look like an Alien in that clip?  He was a great coach...…..until Darrell Watson left.

What a bizarre comment for a head coach to make on the news. Coaches and their egos can kill programs. That is what is happening at UT right now.

Stars,I can tell you 100% that not only do coaches read this crap but people on up the ladder do as well.It was ask of me to really blow some smoke a few years ago by more then one of those guys.The way I see it is the coaches,AD's and so on are big boys and can handle themselves just like Batman.I try to be fair to those guys and know that there are some really good coaches and great guys at many of our local schools,starting with my Devils and DB.If I have been negative at any time,then you can bet it's been something I had a legit reason for.Not saying I'm perfect on it,but I know the players read this stuff as well and I've tried my best over the years to go to bat for those guys .I don't care if they were stud players or not the most gifted athletes.Bottom line is they are teens and someones kid out there.They are the ones busting their backsides more then anyone and don't get a penny for all the hours they work .

44 minutes ago, BatmanDB said:

Stars,I can tell you 100% that not only do coaches read this crap but people on up the ladder do as well.It was ask of me to really blow some smoke a few years ago by more then one of those guys.The way I see it is the coaches,AD's and so on are big boys and can handle themselves just like Batman.I try to be fair to those guys and know that there are some really good coaches and great guys at many of our local schools,starting with my Devils and DB.If I have been negative at any time,then you can bet it's been something I had a legit reason for.Not saying I'm perfect on it,but I know the players read this stuff as well and I've tried my best over the years to go to bat for those guys .I don't care if they were stud players or not the most gifted athletes.Bottom line is they are teens and someones kid out there.They are the ones busting their backsides more then anyone and don't get a penny for all the hours they work .

Batman - well said, my friend!    We could all probably use a bit more kindness in our comments.   I too am sometimes negative against Boone, but I really love our coaches, players and fans.    I get frustrated seeing them do stupid things, or just not trying, but man, we all probably do that in life at some point.   Thank you for reminding us that this is (or should be) about a bunch of knucklehead teenage kids.....

3 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

Caiped Crewsaidur.......Good werds.....:thumb:

20 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Does anyone know the lyrics to Kumbaya? 

Peter, Paul & Mary – Kumbaya Lyrics

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Share lyrics

3 hours ago, HSfootballan said:

Peter, Paul & Mary – Kumbaya Lyrics

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Share lyrics

Okay thanks. Now maybe this thread will die.