South Pittsburg vs Red Bank (Grider against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, MountainTroll said:

RB had a pretty good crowd to start. Not what you would expect for an undefeated, 4th ranked 3A team, but pretty good by RB standards. I expect quite of few of those on the RB side were neutral fans from other schools just coming to watch a good game.

Nevertheless, by 10 pm the home side was emptying while the Pirate faithful were staying put. If they had kicked off at 11pm, the Pirates would definitely have had a huge crowd advantage, and I think that would have inspired the Pirate players and demoralized the Lions players.

Oh well. Just hate the game didn't happen.

Nobody left they were in they’re cars lol and I’m a neutral fan in Chattanooga. I just hate when small towns try to belittle the city teams. How was that team demoralized??? Some people take this fan thing too far. Driving past the school and then belittling kids, it’s a shame. It different when you shut a town down for a football game when it’s only 1 high school there. Red Bank is 1 of many high’s in Chattanooga so it’s different. Those kids play very well with the fan base they have. Grow up and stop it.

18 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Nobody left they were in they’re cars lol and I’m a neutral fan in Chattanooga. I just hate when small towns try to belittle the city teams. How was that team demoralized??? Some people take this fan thing too far. Driving past the school and then belittling kids, it’s a shame. It different when you shut a town down for a football game when it’s only 1 high school there. Red Bank is 1 of many high’s in Chattanooga so it’s different. Those kids play very well with the fan base they have. Grow up and stop it.

EEBB866F-5587-47D3-8E39-C702DA3BE4AA.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

No body is butt hurt ... for what ???? Y’all are sad and pathetic people. Grow up!!!

Moutain troll isn’t a SP fan! I’m sorry he hurt your feelings, Bless Your Little Heart! 
 Red Bank had a great donation giving to them last night from SP! After parking, gate and concession I bet the made a pretty good chunk of money! 

9 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Y’all are undefeated and one of the top teams in Chattanooga (and in the State in 3A).  If that’s packed to you, then you should visit Beene Stadium to see how a real HOME crowd shows up.  You obviously seen our AWAY crowd tonight.  

@Roy Dillard’s last colonoscopy was more packed than the Red Bank home side tonight

Glad to see you out and about last night but highly disappointed this game wasn't played or at least rescheduled.  With Red Bank having Sweetwater up next and us with an open date surely this game could have been fit in somehow before the start of the week.

1 hour ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

They were in their cars alright.   Trying to get out of the parking lot.