South Pittsburg vs Red Bank (Grider against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

26 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Only a 1hr window to get ticket money back.  Will be Wednesday from 5-6est. 

Sounds like a good way to shake people down.  Maybe that Grider man should double charge those RB people next year.

Edit: Better quadruple charge them because they may have a thin crowd.

Edited by rlh

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

If it was and still is all about safety why would you require every individual that purchased a ticket to hit the roadways unnecessarily?  I say collect the tickets have someone take them over and demand a refund. 

So basically the ones that can't get over there at that time like me and why waste the gas to get over there anyways, but we just helped there school out and they stole from us over here in Marion County, bc there was more than just us SP folks there. Bunch of thieves. Yes I am mad about it. They should have gave it back that night,. They knew what they were going to do the whole time. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

So basically the ones that can't get over there at that time like me and why waste the gas to get over there anyways, but we just helped there school out and they stole from us over here in Marion County, bc there was more than just us SP folks there. Bunch of thieves. Yes I am mad about it. They should have gave it back that night,. They knew what they were going to do the whole time. 

Sportman what kind of mess is this? Are you that mad over $7? Grider charged you $32 one time and you didnt gripe.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

You can drop yours and anyone else's ticket off at SPES because they are collecting them to take over to Red Bank.  My understanding is the money collected back will help with future band travel.   

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman what kind of mess is this? Are you that mad over $7? Grider charged you $32 one time and you didnt gripe.  You think im joking but im not. 

No one is mad over $7 Roy.  It's the pile of money they're sitting on that belongs to us. 

You yourself said you got mad when they didn't reimburse you back Friday night after the game was canceled.  

2 hours ago, sportman said:

I sure would like to hear that Bass mans take on all this.