South Pittsburg vs Red Bank (Grider against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, sportman said:

I have never been to there stadium, so do you know if there is good seating? I'm just spoiled at SP for these many years and when we have to go off to play, I kinda want to know what to expect. I am just looking for us to play as hard as we can and come out healthy and who know's, we could pull the upset. 

It's not bad. I've been there a couple of times but it has been years ago. But from what I can remember it is better than any of the other road stadiums we travel to this year, Finley Stadium excluded.

31 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I can't for the life of me figure out why we aren't pulling away in the poll as much as we are.

I can only surmise the Greenback folks are voting against us.  They have already won their grand for their orchestration fund.

LOPAO, Dad Burnit ST, yous starting to learn cage rattling fer sure! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geno said:

This is a Tough Game to predict. Red Bank is untested and South Pittsburg hasnt played a Stellar opponent..  Its going to be hard for South Pittsburg to go into Red Bank and Win. BUT South Pittsburg will and always travels better than any 1A Team. The if's ..  IF South Pittsburg can avoid Stupid Penalties and our Offensive line gets off the Ball we can Win. I believe tje Defense can hold Red Bank under 24 Points. So of The Pirates can score mpre than 24 they Win. We have to have 3 or more 3 and outs and Capitalize on that! My prediction is South Pittsburg 28 Red Bank 21

I don’t know how you can say untested.  Red Bank opened at 2018 5A region champ Soddy Daisy, who returned pretty much their whole offense.  At 6A Ooltewah, and at the time, at 4A state ranked East Hamilton.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, FireFistAce said:

I'm thinking this will be the best team the Pirates have faced in a good while.  What do you say?   How far back would you have to go to find a better team?  Whitwell 2018?   Greenback 2017, 2016?  Jasper 2015, 2014?   Further? 

I've been thinking on this question some today.  I guess we will all find out Friday night for sure.  But if I had to guess I would think it's been a good while since we have seen a team with the caliber of Red Bank.

This is when I miss old Bassy to chime in and give us his thoughts even if I disagreed with most of them.  Lol.

@piratetom

@PiRaTe._.MiKe

@The Drunken Sailor

Rank Red Bank with teams we have played in the past. 

Edited by Southtowner
Oops

11 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've been thinking on this question some today.  I guess we will all find out Friday night for sure.  But if I had to guess I would think it's been a good while since we have seen a team with the caliber of Red Bank.

This is when i miss old Bassy to chime in and give us his thoughts even if I disagreed with most of them.  Lol.

@piratetom

@PiRaTe._.MiKe

@The Drunken Sailor

Rank Red Bank with teams we have played in the past. 

I think this Red Bank team ranks right up there with Whitwell last year, Greenback and probably some of the Tyner and Jasper games of the past. Again, that’s just my opinion!