Knox County Recruiting Service

Pinocchio007

3 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Yea  ... Mr Jones has got his contact list out for all the available 8th grade kids in Knox and surrounding counties ... and him and Mr Lowe sitting down seeing who their targets are..  

Man that sounds a little Like Santy Claus making a list ... and checking it twice !! lol

On 12/16/2019 at 6:49 AM, strongx said:

They should look at Webb’s 8th grade class. Very talented and very deep.

Oh they are  .. believe me .. but the education will probably outweigh the football aspect at Webb .. those parents are wanting those kids to compete and have a great education. So be hard to pull a kid from there unless the kids parents are having issues with the tuition  .. maybe they can actually get a little if the kids goes to Powell  or a free parking pass , free concessions .. coupns to all the eateries on Emory Rd .. a couple Bojangles coupons  .. aint no telling  !!

On 12/15/2019 at 9:07 PM, Tadvols said:

Yea  ... Mr Jones has got his contact list out for all the available 8th grade kids in Knox and surrounding counties ... and him and Mr Lowe sitting down seeing who their targets are..  

either you have real information, (That you can provide here and/or to other TSSAA member schools) or you don't...  I'm no Pal fan, but come on...

7 hours ago, guthook said:

either you have real information, (That you can provide here and/or to other TSSAA member schools) or you don't...  I'm no Pal fan, but come on...

Come on ? Where are we going to ? T$$AA is not going to declare a team broke the rules after the playoffs started. It is too hard to change the names on the trophies. You have to catch them early when its the off-season or it's during the season. T$$AA would look bad if they had to interrupt or stop the playoffs to take a team out and put another team in. I don't think they have ever done that. It would make them look like they can't do their job correctly. So all you people that want to turn some schools/coaches in for rule violations, you better start now so you don't make T$$AA look like they can't do their job, even though most people concerned with their job performance already think the can't or aren't doing their job right.