PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

footballover

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Again i havent seen the game he played in,if he did as i said before I AGREE with you.You do make valid points at times.:thumb:

Oh, the game film is out there. Old Pirate jest ain’t been able to locate it. Figure, it was put in some top security vault. Old Pirate says a lot of attention has been directed at the Fayetteville players and coaches regarding unfairness. LOPAO How bout all the players & coaches that are victimized by rules violations? Seems an obvious selective group is shown to be felt sorry fer, not the majority!

On 10/25/2019 at 6:52 PM, OLD PIRATE said:

Ole BPM is back trolling 1A boards. LOPAO. Old Pirate has missed you! Since you boast about predicting the playoff contenders way back when, perhaps you can look into that crystal and predict 2020 playoff contenders! Old Pirate says them GB fellers will need a supernatural orchestration in 2020. Best OP can tell, theys has 3 starters returning on both sides of the ball. Only the Rose Colored Glass Wearing fellers predicted much of anything in 2019. That Ryan man applied for another job and openingly stated he didn’t know what the hades theys were going to do? You surely have a crystal ball. South Pittsburg folkes knowds “IT’S COMING” in 2020. Please provide coacht fellers your vast wisdom on the playoff contenders for 2020!  The playground is yours!

LRDAO... Old pirate I garuntee them orchestraters get a little ticked when you tell them that Ryan man was looking for another job cause he didnt no what he was going to do.  I guess gbnation will pass the torch to helmet boy as the lead orchestrater for 2020.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Old pirate I garuntee them orchestraters get a little ticked when you tell them that Ryan man was looking for another job cause he didnt no what he was going to do.  I guess gbnation will pass the torch to helmet boy as the lead orchestrater for 2020.  You think im joking but im not. 

Obviously some GB fellers were left in the dark by the smoke & mirrors! They stated some mess bout Ryan not looking to leave a “honey hole”, LOPAO 

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I laugh every time I hear GBNation called an orchestrator! For anybody that knows him knows he’s one of the least likely people to ever orchestrate anything. I take that back he does orchestrate a little on these boards but that is only for fun. He tends to just take life as the good Lord gives it and there’s you some TRUTH!

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I don't mind being the conductor. Word on the street is the new 50 home subdivision 2 miles from the school, is breaking ground next week. And new homes will be available before fall practice starts in 2020. Families with football players get first priority. My job is going to be easy next year.:roflol:

29 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I don't mind being the conductor. Word on the street is the new 50 home subdivision 2 miles from the school, is breaking ground next week. And new homes will be available before fall practice starts in 2020. Families with football players get first priority. My job is going to be easy next year.:roflol:

I heard about that!I was curious when they were supposed to be done.

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Obviously some GB fellers were left in the dark by the smoke & mirrors! They stated some mess bout Ryan not looking to leave a “honey hole”, LOPAO 

Old pirate I was setting here with Wendy and I garuntee that might be why that durn Ryan man told that provost herron man he didnt no what he was going to do.  I garuntee you these orchestraters would have been real mad if they got all these new transfers and then this Ryan man skidaddled.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 9/29/2019 at 11:50 AM, Southtowner said:

This is true.

By putting out a raw template it can be edited each time someone wants to add or move a team. 

I haven't really looked at all the regions but I know that Cornersville goes to Fayetteville Friday and that game should determine who is in the drivers seat in Region 5.  

Monterey has clinched region 4, Clay County is #2, Gordonsville #3, JoByrns is #4

21 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ya'll gonna be 3a before you know it!

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Ya'll gonna be 3a before you know it!

Nah thats why they restricted it to 50 homes. Just in case each family 2 high school football players that would be a total of 100 new students and that would put us around 315 total high school students. Enough to remain in 1A. I heard the developer was considering only building 40 so it would keep us under 300 just in case TSSAA decided to lower 1A class standards to 300 and below.