PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

footballover

3 minutes ago, crow said:

I am through defending gb, now I'm laughing at sp, scratch that, laughing at a handful of SP "faithful" that are scared to death of playing GB. 

Besides I'm known as far away as Hampton as being a liar and a whiner so might as well spread it south a ways. 

Pirates ain’t Never skeerd. Figure them GB fellers is already a might skeerd about 2020. The Pirates will continue to be a major force, GB better got to Orchestrating again. Yep, Recon so! LOPAO 

12 minutes ago, crow said:

I am through defending gb, now I'm laughing at sp, scratch that, laughing at a handful of SP "faithful" that are scared to death of playing GB. 

Besides I'm known as far away as Hampton as being a liar and a whiner so might as well spread it south a ways. 

You have done us well my friend and i for one appreciate it.You know us as good as anyone.The folks they are pointing fingers at are great people and would never do whats been accused by this group of one.Thx again go worry about your boys now.lol

2 hours ago, crow said:

Got em skeerd to death of the mighty cherokees, already making excuses why y'all hung half a hondo on em and y'all might not even play :roflol:

I know you’re being sarcastic but come on, SP has never been skeerd to play anyone! 
 If both teams meet up, some of us will be in for a good football game that night! 
 Besides, only teams that matter wear Orange and Black! :roflolk:

6B0A852E-09EE-4610-969B-5C988E405FD4.jpeg

38 minutes ago, crow said:

Crow I garuntee without the orchestrating your Indians would have won.  These GB fellars has got you brain washed.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

7834155C-52FF-49F8-8624-1C6EC4E27769.jpeg

Oh I'm certain the team isn't afraid, and you are correct in saying there is a healthy dose of sarcasm in my statements. That said at least a few usernames seem to pee a little every time the prospect of playing Greenback comes up. 

I'm gonna refer back to the main point of this thread and say that the final 4 will obviously be SP, GB, LC, and Huntingdon. As of right now, I believe LC will get past Huntingdon, but GB vs SP is pretty much a pick 'em for me. But who could pull off some upsets? Will Cloudland beat Oz and GB have to travel for round 3? What about from the west side?

Edited by cherokee23

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

You have done us well my friend and i for one appreciate it.You know us as good as anyone.The folks they are pointing fingers at are great people and would never do whats been accused by this group of one.Thx again go worry about your boys now.lol

Nah, our thread is boring. Besides I'm not defending yall, I'm laughing at the fearful one(s) 

12 minutes ago, crow said:

Oh I'm certain the team isn't afraid, and you are correct in saying there is a healthy dose of sarcasm in my statements. That said at least a few usernames seem to pee a little every time the prospect of playing Greenback comes up. 

I’d say our young men will welcome the challenge! That pic is the oldest boy, he lost twice to GB! His brother is waiting for his opportunity to show his older brother how to beat GB! :roflol:

3 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I’d say our young men will welcome the challenge! That pic is the oldest boy, he lost twice to GB! His brother is waiting for his opportunity to show his older brother how to beat GB! :roflol:

I'm sure they will also. Some folks would rather find a bird on the ground I guess. Don't figure your team is in that group though.