#1 Oakland (6-0) @ Blackman (3-3)

GoPats2019

8 minutes ago, BigGameHunter said:

So...with your logic....Oakland is better than Indy, who beat Blackman by 30+, so should I assume Oakland wins by 35 or more.....is that what you are saying.....

Surely Oakland is better than Indy on Offense, so Blackman will give up 56 or more this week....right?

I guess I am gonna stay home....yawner.

Look at the last 2 years, Oakland mercy ruled Indy both times. If Blackman plays like they did against Riverdale, yeah theyre going to get mercy ruled

1 hour ago, GoPats2019 said:

After this coming Friday, Oakland will have played 1 winless team (1st year/Rockvale) and Maryville will have played 2

Quit making all that sense. That 6A team from East TN gets no legit playoff games until Semis every year. Nobody else in 6A is even comparable in the east. What a joke to even consider trying to downplay Oakland...

Edited by thegreatone36

33 minutes ago, StorkMontgomery said:

You don't have to worry about me making an appearance.

Coulter harassed me on my last visit.

If I ever come back I will be left alone to cover the game and not be followed by Maryville Police Department the whole game.

Rest assured there had to be a reason they were following you. Coulter is as accommodating as they come as long as you follow the rules. When you walk in like you own the place don't expect them to give you the key to the school and free run on the facilities. 

BTW.....Oakland by a bunch and no doubt they are the team to beat in 6A again this year. Creasy keeps it rolling. 

16 minutes ago, MLREB said:

Rest assured there had to be a reason they were following you. Coulter is as accommodating as they come as long as you follow the rules. When you walk in like you own the place don't expect them to give you the key to the school and free run on the facilities. 

BTW.....Oakland by a bunch and no doubt they are the team to beat in 6A again this year. Creasy keeps it rolling. 

You were NOT at the gate.

There were four people present.

A photographer, Judy, Coulter and Me so we are the only people who can talk about this subject.  Thanks

The Stork