Marion County Warriors vs Bledsoe Warriors

MarionMadness

1 minute ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Gotcha. I'd say that if you match up with Tyner, it could be a long night.  If you get Bledsoe then it should be a good game. As it stands now, if you get Tellico or the purple warriors then you should win.

Realistically I see us playing Bledsoe. Hopefully we upset the town of water and get to play a home game.

14 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Gotcha. I'd say that if you match up with Tyner, it could be a long night.  If you get Bledsoe then it should be a good game. As it stands now, if you get Tellico or the purple warriors then you should win.

Our kids and coaches are working very hard. They are a good team, but we are going through some growing pains. Coach Mathis and others preach playing with integrity and passion on a daily basis. These kids are proof that it's not all about what is on the scoreboard. My main men are getting better and better. This is going to be a state title program again real soon. We are building for that goal this season with a small senior class. No matter what I am with these guys. They are excellent coaches and men. Our boys are lucky to have them as mentors. It is not all about the scoreboard. Coach Mathis has several new plays to run in this game. He has some more new ones and some new defensive ones for when we play Tellico Plains as well. It is all about the playoffs. That is the main thing we must understand. As always it is a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

7 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Our kids and coaches are working very hard. They are a good team, but we are going through some growing pains. Coach Mathis and others preach playing with integrity and passion on a daily basis. These kids are proof that it's not all about what is on the scoreboard. My main men are getting better and better. This is going to be a state title program again real soon. We are building for that goal this season with a small senior class. No matter what I am with these guys. They are excellent coaches and men. Our boys are lucky to have them as mentors. It is not all about the scoreboard. Coach Mathis has several new plays to run in this game. He has some more new ones and some new defensive ones for when we play Tellico Plains as well. It is all about the playoffs. That is the main thing we must understand. As always it is a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors!

I'm beginning to be embarrassed for you... please stop it.

9 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Are you talking about the band?