AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 30, 2019

Southtowner

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Oneidas D along with Meigs is the best we have played.I have to throw the Loudon game away because WE were a train wreck honestly!But you are spot on.I will say to go thru LC like we did even to me was impressive.

Not me, I maintain that I foreseen a mercy a coming 

9 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Greenback is a very good football team I assure you that and yes as the season progresses I'm sure they will continue to improve and have improved since week one.  Greenback has several players that have not played together as a team before this season and after multiple games I'm sure they will gel.   So yes I am agreeing with you but also am saying that  sunbright,Oliver springs,Lenoir city,and Oneida are not the same caliber of teams that Loudon or megis county are.

Guess in a few weeks we'll see if you're in the Sunbright / Oneida category or the Meigs / Loudon category. . . I'm pretty sure I already know and we welcome you to the club :popcorneater:

9 hours ago, shockernation said:

I see everyone putting huntingdon above LC...that’ll change soon! We don’t want respect and we sure ain’t gonna get any! Everyone is on our D? It’s hard for kids to play 100% up 20-30 points! On offense we’ve punted like 10 times...Crockett came as close as anyone WILL come to stopping us! I’ve told the nonbelievers since last December...errrbody get a dose! Also Tanner Snyder is Mr Football in my book too! 

No respect? All polls and anyone that knows anything have you in the top 4 teams in the state. That shows a lot of respect in my book. 

27 minutes ago, crow said:

Nope, you won't truly know until you meet greenback. Then you'll know. 

I'm pretty sure we play megis next week..... So to find out if we are in the MEIGS/ Loudon category that'll give us a pretty good idea.  At this point I don't see greenback being in a better category than Meigs/Loudon if they played both of those teams again the results could easily be the same. Would the Loudon score be as bad...maybe not but both could beat them again.  They did only beat your mediocre Oneida Indians by 13 ;-)

10 hours ago, shockernation said:

I see everyone putting huntingdon above LC...that’ll change soon! We don’t want respect and we sure ain’t gonna get any! Everyone is on our D? It’s hard for kids to play 100% up 20-30 points! On offense we’ve punted like 10 times...Crockett came as close as anyone WILL come to stopping us! I’ve told the nonbelievers since last December...errrbody get a dose! Also Tanner Snyder is Mr Football in my book too! 

Man I dont see everybody picking the Mustangs. Looks about 50/50 to me. Lake Co and Huntingdon are both outstanding 1a football teams. We hopefully will settle it in Huntingdon although the Mustangs will have to beat Cornersville and undefeated Fayetteville to get there. Everybody over here in Mustang land knows how good Lake Co is and hopefully we'll get to play. Our venue is a great setting for a big time game like this one will hopefully be.

51 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I'm pretty sure we play megis next week..... So to find out if we are in the MEIGS/ Loudon category that'll give us a pretty good idea.  At this point I don't see greenback being in a better category than Meigs/Loudon if they played both of those teams again the results could easily be the same. Would the Loudon score be as bad...maybe not but both could beat them again.  They did only beat your mediocre Oneida Indians by 13 ;-)

Nope, wrong again there Uno, Meigs and Loudon beat GB. Us and the rest of the mediocre crew did not. You wont know which category youre in until you play them. Then we shall see how your Marion County all stars fair in November. If I need to explain more s-l-o-w-l-y let me know. Oh, Betcha they get ya by more than 13. Then you can truly be mediocre as well. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, crow said:

Nope, wrong again there Uno, Meigs and Loudon beat GB. Us and the rest of the mediocre crew did not. You wont know which category youre in until you play them. Then we shall see how your Marion County all stars fair in November. If I need to explain more s-l-o-w-l-y let me know. Oh, Betcha they get ya by more than 13. Then you can truly be mediocre as well. 

Yall should hang with Meigs.  You didn't do so badly against Greenback.  If yall have gotten better by playing Greenback then the Meigs game should be a dandy.

Edited by Southtowner