LC Offense/Defense?

PulpFiction

33 minutes ago, PulpFiction said:

Sensitive is right... truth hurts feelings but obviously yours were really hurt... I’m sorry but I bet it was okay that LC WAS GARBAGE when you guys were hammering LC by 60 every year but the minute it happens to you guys it hurts. Talk about having class when just a few years ago teams putting up over fifty on us and not taking starters out and still trying to score on us with time running out. Yeah y’all all can get a dose this year I don’t care who’s feelings get hurt, especially yours ... You are right tho.. I was trying to get LC fired up by saying those things about our defense and the LC fans didn’t get sensitive or mad they just came back at me with facts... yeah I’m done with you Mr. Sensitivity 

Who are you talking too?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Crockett isn’t as good as Milan. We scrimmaged crockett prior to the season and put it on them. I’m sure they have improved but still not as good as Milan 

It all really doesn't matter who is better than who unless your in the same classification. It's fun to compare but we really will never know.

5 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Crockett isn’t as good as Milan. We scrimmaged crockett prior to the season and put it on them. I’m sure they have improved but still not as good as Milan 

You know you cant judge by a scrimmage.Like Hunt qb missing several for baseball camps etc.Trying different things.All I know is I'd bet if Trenton were to play Crockett Co ,theyd not had negative yardage at the half.And would be willing to bet theyd had more yards than Milan did.Like I said they both played Lexington and won by similar scores.So who knows?

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

You know you cant judge by a scrimmage.Like Hunt qb missing several for baseball camps etc.Trying different things.All I know is I'd bet if Trenton were to play Crockett Co ,theyd not had negative yardage at the half.And would be willing to bet theyd had more yards than Milan did.Like I said they both played Lexington and won by similar scores.So who knows?

So you're saying Crocket Co is better than Covington