The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Most everyone is tired of hearing the greenback orchestration talk. If they have done things illegally then it will eventually catch up to them,until that day comes like it or not...it is what it is but I do think their are enough greenback posters on the T that can defend themselves.  My question to you is why do you care how greenback feels?  Does it make you feel big that you are defending greenback? You've made yourself look worse than old pirate or any other SP poster.  

OEW, This thread started out being a good discussion directed at the state wide problem the TSSAA does very little about and often times does nothing when presented undeniable evidence. How many good things can you name the TSSAA does? 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

15 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OEW, This thread started out being a good discussion directed at the state wide problem the TSSAA does very little about and often times does nothing when presented undeniable evidence. How many good things can you name the TSSAA does? 

I totally agree with you OP. There are many problems with the TSSAA 

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Most everyone is tired of hearing the greenback orchestration talk. If they have done things illegally then it will eventually catch up to them,until that day comes like it or not...it is what it is but I do think their are enough greenback posters on the T that can defend themselves.  My question to you is why do you care how greenback feels?  Does it make you feel big that you are defending greenback? You've made yourself look worse than old pirate or any other SP poster.  

Nope doesn’t make me feel big at all and really it has nothing to do with Greenback per day. Tired of seeing him run them in the ground regardless of who they are. And honestly I could care less what you think. But for what it’s worth I’ve had plenty of people tell me they are glad to see someone sticking for what is right. And it’s amazing how I have made myself look worse when I have been doing the exact same thing as him for a few days. He’s been doing it for months. But do you say anything to him??  Nope don’t be a hypocrite. I offered him a truce. If you tire of this all tell him to take it. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nope doesn’t make me feel big at all and really it has nothing to do with Greenback per day. Tired of seeing him run them in the ground regardless of who they are. And honestly I could care less what you think. But for what it’s worth I’ve had plenty of people tell me they are glad to see someone sticking for what is right. And it’s amazing how I have made myself look worse when I have been doing the exact same thing as him for a few days. He’s been doing it for months. But do you say anything to him??  Nope don’t be a hypocrite. I offered him a truce. If you tire of this all tell him to take it. 

"I have been doing the exact same thing as him"  I guess that makes it right. As someone that is supposed to be a mentor to students you really represent your school well!       

3 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

As much as I may not like to admit it, they are pretty good. Lost on a deflected pass last week. Two running backs are both beasts when they want to be. A very good wr. P/k is very good for only a sophomore. Could be a Mr Football  candidate in a  couple of years. Solid coaching staff and in face of adversity the players dont give up. Despite my personal feelings, I give USJ credit and respect for their on field play. They are a strong contender for a state title this year, even in a stacked region like D2A- west.

Wow makes me feel even better about Peabody. About two weeks before season they beat USJ in scrimmage 31-0

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

"I have been doing the exact same thing as him"  I guess that makes it right. As someone that is supposed to be a mentor to students you really represent your school well!       

Not trying to represent my school. Don’t know why you think I am. But just curious. Since your so interested in this. How many times have you told him to stop. It’s not ok to bash innocent people and communities. But t nobody said anything as long as it was him doing it. But when I start doing the same thing you have a problem. Sure you are going to say well if it’s wrong why are you doing the same thing?  But that’s the easy way out. Have the character to address him as well. If you don’t then I will see no need to keep addressing you in this. Wrong is wrong for all. Not just your SP people. 

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And I agree as well about the TSSAA. But you don’t make a point regarding the TSSAA by attacking teams, fans and kids that have done nothing wrong. That’s my beef. 

Let me ask you a question BPM administrator man.  How you so sure they ain't been nothing wrong doing? That provost Herron man thought so much about all the transfers and the immediate needs at certain positions to make it a headliner newspaper article.  I garuntee it aint by accident that many positions of need is filed by transfers from surrounding schools.  You just make sure that Pettigrew man follows that Childress mans rules.  You think im joking but im not. 

50 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question BPM administrator man.  How you so sure they ain't been nothing wrong doing? That provost Herron man thought so much about all the transfers and the immediate needs at certain positions to make it a headliner newspaper article.  I garuntee it aint by accident that many positions of need is filed by transfers from surrounding schools.  You just make sure that Pettigrew man follows that Childress mans rules.  You think im joking but im not. 

No proof in that article. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No proof in that article. 

BPM administrator man I garuntee I didn't say their was proof in that provost herron man article but he felt it was worthy of writing a article.  Where is your proof? Did you see proof about the Whitwell passer last year? That Childress man did and chose to do nothing.  Let me ask your another question.  Was that Pettigrew mans cheating in the Jackson sun before that Childress man punished him? I garuntee you it aint by accident you get six transfers that just happen to be at needed positions without some orchestrating.  You think im joking but im not.