The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

43 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

That is an easy question to answer. It is because this thread has not gotten nasty and people are not really hitting below the belt. Some of us TCA Fellers get into it with them USJ  Richie Rich boys once or twice a year and the posting gets absolutely cutthroat. This thread is quite tame compared to some of the shenanigans we get into out west. Just ask BPM. He sits and eats a lot of popcorn watching a sweater vester's go at it tooth and nail. What say you big Ed? We know how to get after it.

I need a warning i want to get in on some of this. I don’t ever go to those boards 

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You did not see right. I am not currently a principal. However you did not answer my question. How do you think the people of Greenback feel??

Most everyone is tired of hearing the greenback orchestration talk. If they have done things illegally then it will eventually catch up to them,until that day comes like it or not...it is what it is but I do think their are enough greenback posters on the T that can defend themselves.  My question to you is why do you care how greenback feels?  Does it make you feel big that you are defending greenback? You've made yourself look worse than old pirate or any other SP poster.  

5 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

You know exactly what I'm talking about. No reason to elaborate because you already know

Nope.  I told you so  Anytime I ask you to clarify a comment you make about USJ you hurry back down the sewer. If you going to make a comment at least have the balls to explain it. 

2 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

That is an easy question to answer. It is because this thread has not gotten nasty and people are not really hitting below the belt. Some of us TCA Fellers get into it with them USJ  Richie Rich boys once or twice a year and the posting gets absolutely cutthroat. This thread is quite tame compared to some of the shenanigans we get into out west. Just ask BPM. He sits and eats a lot of popcorn watching a sweater vester's go at it tooth and nail. What say you big Ed? We know how to get after it.

The reason the threads get locked is a TCA fan contacts Coach T asking for it to be locked. He is embarrassed of Reitzfan and that he is the spokesman of TCA. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job. 
    • I am going to assume you are not a lawyer, and most reasonable lawyers would not say the lawsuit has a zero percent chance in court. I agree with you that a coach has the ability to dismiss anyone from a team. However, Ms. Winfree was never presented with the opportunity to present her witnesses and have them tell the coaches and administrators what they heard. A lawyer could better explain the lawsuit and the grounds to you. Before you start making wild assumptions about the lawsuit, would it be too much to ask that you do a little legal research first? The lawsuit is dealing with due process, loss of property, and defamation.   You can read the lawsuit here: https://bdnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2024/04/doc-1-complaint-filed-4-18-2024.pdf  
    • The administration took the path of backing the coach and whispering to people that the kid was a problem. The reality is that the kid was never a problem on a team or classroom. The player says she has witnessed who back her not saying the f-word.  Why did the coach make that story up and other stories? I am not Sigmund Freud and do not have an answer for the ex=-coach's behavior..