The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Are you sure you arent joking? I garuntee that Willis boy told that provost herron man they had six boys that came this year.  How in tarnation have they been playing for years together? I garuntee that Ryan mans entire backfield and passer are products of the orchestration. Get your mess out of here.  You think im joking but im not. 

Ya this Ryan man has developed 2 Mr football winners and one finalists maybe one more this year you never know. All in 4 years. Better get on the train !! 

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with what you are saying about TSSAA. Don’t understand what that has to do with Greenback. But you didn’t answer my question. Just muttered something about you rattled my cage. I’ll ask one one more time. A simple yes or no will work fine. You can not answer again if you like and continue taking jabs and that fine. I will run my mouth until coach T ceases to have a website or you can end it. Your choice. Last chance. 

Last chance, LOPAO. Your choice to start attempts to insult OP. Run that mouth Milan Troll man, fine with Old Pirate. OP will come Troll Milan’s threads too. Should be a fun time. You should really worry about things closer to home like staying out of the headlines for rules violations. 

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

His words were Alcoa is where ALL aspire to be.Im sure you read that article.BUT GB is going out and asking kids to come here.COMPLETE BULL!All schools around us know everything going on each year as we do there.We are all a tight knit group alot of respect from all programs to each other.They are at our games when they are off and we are at theirs.Heck the LC game was FULL of blount county kids.

I get it. I was just wondering what his take was.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/alcoa-school-board-members-question-perceived-emphasis-on-athletics/article_eceb1384-46fd-5ab8-bf5b-92f996323963.html

They have their own issues as well.Not to disrespect Alcoa by any means but you single GB out.Heres you some reading material.

And I agree with Alcoa School representation saying if they're good students we are glad to have them!!

Good article, those types of things would be front page if the TSSAA did their job properly. There obviously was orchestration 

46 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

His words were Alcoa is where ALL aspire to be.Im sure you read that article.BUT GB is going out and asking kids to come here.COMPLETE BULL!All schools around us know everything going on each year as we do there.We are all a tight knit group alot of respect from all programs to each other.They are at our games when they are off and we are at theirs.Heck the LC game was FULL of blount county kids.

Figure Old Pirate should be a tad more clear. The Alcoa reference that all programs aspire to duplicate is their constant.....success often times on a national level. That does not suggest in any way success was achieved without orchestration. It does support the fact good players want to play there, that propels adults to orchestrate/cheat. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

42 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Last chance, LOPAO. Your choice to start attempts to insult OP. Run that mouth Milan Troll man, fine with Old Pirate. OP will come Troll Milan’s threads too. Should be a fun time. You should really worry about things closer to home like staying out of the headlines for rules violations. 

Alright.  I tried to call a truce. Game on. Monkey boy. 

14 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Figure Old Pirate should be a tad more clear. The Alcoa reference that all programs aspire to duplicate is their constant.....success often times on a national level. That does not suggest in any way success was achieved without orchestration. It does support the fact good players want to play there, that propels adults to orchestrate/cheat. 

Same as in S Pitt. Nothing but cheating and orchestrating. 

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Absolutely. We did get caught. We need to get lessons from your coaches so we don’t get caught. 

Old Pirate is beating a dead horse but this is junk! This group of kids at SP have been together since they were 5 and 6 years old. This is not a team that was largely put together by transfers like some others out there are. You two old men need to get a room.