The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I can live with the rules if they can be enforced.   If not then something has to change. 

Its funny you all say they dont enforce the transfer rules when Greenback got put thru the ringer last year and the allegations were proved made up and untrue.Then Powell gets turned in and hammered for a kid with a false address.Also a school from upper Tenn got in trouble also.Looks like they are enforcing at least for certain schools????

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Its funny you all say they dont enforce the transfer rules when Greenback got put thru the ringer last year and the allegations were proved made up and untrue.Then Powell gets turned in and hammered for a kid with a false address.Also a school from upper Tenn got in trouble also.Looks like they are enforcing at least for certain schools????

Where in my post did I specifically say 'transfer'  rules?

I'm talking ALL the rules.

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No. If S Pitt wins a state championship and IF they had 6 orchestrated transfers they should not be considered a legitimate champion. 

Thank You Monkeyman. OP assumes that if speaking others! Now, go slap you monkey!  BTW administrator BPM, you best learn your coaches TSSAA rules. No wonder you’re sympathetic to those making headlines in the newspaper! LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

16 minutes ago, Indian said:

Rule violation probably, but how does participation benefit Whitwell and affect their wins and losses (other than if he'd been ruled ineligible). Lot different than a player moving in or grades being altered, etc. 

Absolutely it is an advantage for a team’s quarterback getting a week’s worth of extra practice and coaching versus some of the best kids in the southeast. Then he gets to play in a full football game while the other TN team’s QBs have restrictions on team activities when they can touch footballs or dead periods?  

The bigger issue is the rule and how it limits other kids’ participation in similar camps for football or other sports. The biggest issue is it is a rule in the rule book with penalties that was violated and not enforced. 

This “camp” may have been approved by TSSAA but did they have all the information or were they given half truths about what actually happens at these camps?

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Thank You Monkeyman. OP assumes that if speaking others! Now, go slap you monkey!  BTW administrator BPM, you best learn your coaches TSSAA rules. No wonder you’re sympathetic to those making headlines in the newspaper! LOPAO 

What if the 6 transfers that south pitt got this year was stud players. How would you feel about that. Would you not support them and quit watching their games. What would you and ray get on coach t and squall about for months then 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

My coaches self reported. You orchestrate and recruit and try to cover up the cheating. It’s a shame you can’t develop your own talent and have to recruit it. And yes.... you are my pet monkey. Poke poke slowtard. 

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

My coaches self reported. You orchestrate and recruit and try to cover up the cheating. It’s a shame you can’t develop your own talent and have to recruit it. And yes.... you are my pet monkey. Poke poke slowtard. 

Didn’t Milan get busted for illegal player a few years back. Just thought I would Shake a bush.