Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I have never predicted a score like this against CF,but this is the most explosive offense we have ever put on the field.Defense gets better and better.So we will see if it holds!

No kidding I’ve heard it’s the best recruiting job Ryan has ever done and it sounds like it. Poor little 1a schools watch out is all I have to say. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I have never predicted a score like this against CF,but this is the most explosive offense we have ever put on the field.Defense gets better and better.So we will see if it holds!

I agree, this is worst team we've had in years.   We will be back in a few years.  Our middle school is  rolling over everybody this year so maybe in 3 or 4 years.  I don't know how we did this past week though, I think we played Oz.  Henry's boy is a good one to watch out for when he gets in high school.

5 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I agree, this is worst team we've had in years.   We will be back in a few years.  Our middle school is  rolling over everybody this year so maybe in 3 or 4 years.  I don't know how we did this past week though, I think we played Oz.  Henry's boy is a good one to watch out for when he gets in high school.

What position does he play?

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? You goat herders went from we dont no what were going to do to most explosive offence ever.  Let me ask you a question.  Will the Garland boy be the starting passer next year or will another one be brought in and he is only mop up duty again? You think im joking but im not. 

:bored:

9 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

They have no right to complain they have as many recruits as you all do. Maybe not as high caliber recruits but recruits all the same.  

Old Pirate says there is a difference between top tier recruits & walkons, who are practice dummies jest wanting to be part of the team. Poor ole Coafield, it will be a track meet.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

49 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Not to sway anyone but O&B is right. GB is one of the most explosive teams I've seen in a while.

7 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says there is a difference between top tier recruits & walkons, who are practice dummies jest wanting to be part of the team. Poor ole Coafield, it will be a track meet.

Oh but all of your recruits were carefully orchestrated to fill a very specific need. Everyone knew you guys were talented but need some depth. It’s really a shame that you guys have to recruit and cheat to get ahead. IF yall win the gold ball it should have an asterisk in the record books. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Oh but all of your recruits were carefully orchestrated to fill a very specific need. Everyone knew you guys were talented but need some depth. It’s really a shame that you guys have to recruit and cheat to get ahead. IF yall win the gold ball it should have an asterisk in the record books. 

Oh yea, come calling when that becomes reality and espn or it is newspapers headlines. Old Pirate is convinced yous trying to heal your hurt. You complain about reading this or that, bless your heart, it is your choice. Does you really teach and administrate now? Wow, must be a Democrat too with your fake news. BTW, Cherokees by 50.

Edited by OLD PIRATE