Hampton Heads to Cloudland Round 2

uknoit2

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

This happened last week.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yes you can comment on this in the 3A thread Sweetwater/Red Bank.

There's a lot of dangerous football plays...This AIN'T one of em! It's one thing to hit and tackle as hard as you possibly can, it's another to intentionally ruin another players health by such actions as these. Should be immediate ejection. 

Like in basketball, going up strong for the block is respectable, cutting a kid's legs so he doesn't dare dunk on ya isn't.

Both are cowardly 

Edited by uknoit2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Sonny has Hampton by 28, I'll take Hampton to cover.

It would be nice if we'd get off the bus and be able take care of business early and put it away. Starters watching the second half wouldn't hurt my feelings at all...BUT I'm not expecting that to be the case 

13 hours ago, pujo said:

Yeah he slickered them again, tricked um to get a petition going so he could have an excuse to leave. Its also obvious that you are not a dog. Whinny parent from Cloudland. Be a big boy if you are gonna hide behind a computer screen and  try to tarnish people's names. Thats how cowards work.  

I'm far from a parent of Cloudland my son goes to Hampton and my wife teaches there,I went to Cloudland and played for Mike many many moons ago,I'm not trying to tarnish anybody's name or anything like that it's my opinion that's all

12 hours ago, THE KING said:

I've known he wasn't a dog from the get go :lol: He follows cland a little too close for a dog

Actually,I still have love for Cloudland and want them to do well as I would like for all the county school to do.do I still know kids from Cloudland of course I do I have friends and family up there.But for the past 5 years I have had to learn how to love Hampton and all the people of Hampton and they have made the transition easy, Great community and people, same as roan mountain

24 minutes ago, IMDog said:

Actually,I still have love for Cloudland and want them to do well as I would like for all the county school to do.do I still know kids from Cloudland of course I do I have friends and family up there.But for the past 5 years I have had to learn how to love Hampton and all the people of Hampton and they have made the transition easy, Great community and people, same as roan mountain

I'm about to figure out who you are...;)

30 minutes ago, IMDog said:

I'm far from a parent of Cloudland my son goes to Hampton and my wife teaches there,I went to Cloudland and played for Mike many many moons ago,I'm not trying to tarnish anybody's name or anything like that it's my opinion that's all

Guess you went to the SN game the other night. 

42 minutes ago, pujo said:

42 minutes ago, pujo said:

Nope don't get to get to many of the games with my work schedule,I mainly just get to watch a few jr high games

On 10/7/2019 at 7:12 AM, IMDog said:

Man I know it's Hampton/Cloudland game, I played in it as well as you did,I'm just saying from your earlier post it seemed like if Hampton won the game there was going to be issues,if people have issues with lunsford then that needs to be handled in a different way,if they didn't see him cutting bait and helping his son then they haven't been paying attention to his track record,when the talent is gone so is he,that statement may make some some people upset but that's how I've seen it

triston lacy conner birchfield hunter blair hunter shell wyatt jullian garrison julian dave miller noah stout logan johnson eli presswood jed childress chase shell collin morgan seth birchfield landon johnson are these the kids you are referring to when you say cloudland has no talent because i'm very close to one of those and thats my kid your calling no talent