Hampton Heads to Cloudland Round 2

uknoit2

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Yeah he slickered them again, tricked um to get a petition going so he could have an excuse to leave. Its also obvious that you are not a dog. Whinny parent from Cloudland. Be a big boy if you are gonna hide behind a computer screen and  try to tarnish people's names. Thats how cowards work.  

I've known he wasn't a dog from the get go :lol: He follows cland a little too close for a dog

11 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Now as far as the game goes. If Cloudland OL and DL play like they did last time this game will not go any better. I think Cloudland had 54 yards of offense.

They play hard pal. Our problem is the boys are too nice.  Coffey could have whipped anyone of them for a starting job on the line.  When your rb is a bigger badarse than your linemen,  you've got problems. 

36 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I've known he wasn't a dog from the get go :lol: He follows cland a little too close for a dog

Year whining about who was getting the carries was a tad telling. I know exactly who this is,  but unlike this small minded little feller, I'm not gonna call him out. That and his kid don't deserve it. Good kid.

33 minutes ago, THE KING said:

They play hard pal. Our problem is the boys are too nice.  Coffey could have whipped anyone of them for a starting job on the line.  When your rb is a bigger badarse than your linemen,  you've got problems. 

Actually some of these lineman would start at Hampton, I'd say they would be better in that system.

The hard job this week is Hampton coaches getting the kids to believe they even have a game this week.  They play to their potential and this will be a mess, if not Cloudland will hang around.  Half time will not be fun if Hampton kids don't show up to dominate.

Edited by pujo
jksdhfa

1 hour ago, pujo said:

The hard job this week is Hampton coaches getting the kids to believe they even have a game this week.  They play to their potential and this will be a mess, if not Cloudland will hang around.  Half time will not be fun if Hampton kids don't show up to dominate.

I don't have to wait til halftime for it not to be fun for old king. Between the landers, vols, and Steelers its been a tough haul this year.

6 hours ago, pujo said:

I don't think the Dogs will have a problem getting up for this one, not after the battle they just had at SN! I'd say they come in giving 110% in all phases of the game.

I now understand why SG only scored 22 on SN....And if SN fumbled as many times as they did vs SG, I understand how SG held them to 0.  SN has gotten better, but never were chumps.

7 hours ago, Appvol said:

Now as far as the game goes. If Cloudland OL and DL play like they did last time this game will not go any better. I think Cloudland had 54 yards of offense.

Cloudland just happened to be next after our embarrassing performance at HV. The changes made after the HV game were spot on and gave Cloudland some problems... Cloudland has now seen this once and it will be interesting to see how they prepare for it again. 

I'm sure of one thing, the dirty play I saw Friday night (diving at blockers knees & so forth) won't be an issue this Friday