Hampton Heads to Cloudland Round 2

uknoit2

Just now, Appvol said:

Yes I think we got the talent. Thought all along. Answer my question then.Hampton take White as their head coach we have Junior as head coach at Cloudland.Do you think the records are the same. Don’t avoid the question.

Lord know, I don't think that at all.  I've never come close to saying that.  Mike didn't have a hand in the hiring, Told them plain and simple that he was NOT going to have a hand in it. That being said, I do think they should have given Coach White a chance, he was doomed from the start, just didn't have the backing from the players ,parents or fans. He was doomed to fail.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Yes I think we got the talent. Thought all along. Answer my question then.Hampton take White as their head coach we have Junior as head coach at Cloudland.Do you think the records are the same. Don’t avoid the question.

So mike didn't leave when the talent went dry. I'm having a hard time understanding peoples thoughts.

Just now, Appvol said:

You still didn’t answer my question on what you think the records would be if the coaches were switched

Would be different,thats for sure. Why do you think my kid is where he's at. I want my kid being taught all things ,from,discipline, commitment respect and how to play the game.  

Just now, Appvol said:

You are talking about football. You know he didn’t come back to coach football.He left because he was done coaching Basketball.

Bottom line,he coached football and did a good job.Actually at 1st he was only going to be an assistant Basketball coach, powers that be wouldn't let Matt have the job so he got the Head Job.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Would be different,thats for sure. Why do you think my kid is where he's at. I want my kid being taught all things ,from,discipline, commitment respect and how to play the game.  

So you are saying he couldn’t of got that at Cloudland with who is helping right now and a different Coach.

Just now, Appvol said:

So you are saying he couldn’t of got that at Cloudland with who is helping right now and a different Coach.

Not really saying that,just that I knew for sure he would at Hampton.  I  have 000000000000 beef with any of the Coaches at Cloudland, I like these fellers. Don't think players should be able to disrespect them either, that will NOT happen at Hampton.