Hampton Heads to Cloudland Round 2

uknoit2

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

I guess what I don't understand is WHY?

Same people who kept Mike from getting the  job when they hired Coach Pittman. Some people  have tried to manipulable sports in Roan Mt for a lllooooonnnnnnnggggggggggggggTime. Very reason My Eldest hit the road.

Just don't get it,why be mad about a high school football game, you're still going to win the conference and that may very well be the only games they win but still it's a conference championship,the people that can't handle it is the people that don't play the games,every one has bad years and good years just got to except that,and the truth be told it wouldn't matter who was coaching the team they're just not that talented in some areas,and they really didn't utilize the talent that they have, things may be different now with a interim coach, but I don't think it'll be the different

2 hours ago, IMDog said:

Just don't get it,why be mad about a high school football game, you're still going to win the conference and that may very well be the only games they win but still it's a conference championship,the people that can't handle it is the people that don't play the games,every one has bad years and good years just got to except that,and the truth be told it wouldn't matter who was coaching the team they're just not that talented in some areas,and they really didn't utilize the talent that they have, things may be different now with a interim coach, but I don't think it'll be the different

I think your right. Cloudland will win the conference and get beat the first round of the playoffs more than likely if not for sure the second round. That conference is just that bad. 

2 hours ago, IMDog said:

Its cloudland and Hampton, dude. Nobody likes losing that game. Some people deal with it better than others.  Its a pride thing.  Your real football fans who know their x's and o's won't get too upset when they know those kids are doing all they can.  Most years, this game will go down to the wire because we have the same kind of boys. This year one team just has a bigger advantage and you can tell that Hampton has put some work in. 

8 hours ago, THE KING said:

Its cloudland and Hampton, dude. Nobody likes losing that game. Some people deal with it better than others.  Its a pride thing.  Your real football fans who know their x's and o's won't get too upset when they know those kids are doing all they can.  Most years, this game will go down to the wire because we have the same kind of boys. This year one team just has a bigger advantage and you can tell that Hampton has put some work in. 

Man I know it's Hampton/Cloudland game, I played in it as well as you did,I'm just saying from your earlier post it seemed like if Hampton won the game there was going to be issues,if people have issues with lunsford then that needs to be handled in a different way,if they didn't see him cutting bait and helping his son then they haven't been paying attention to his track record,when the talent is gone so is he,that statement may make some some people upset but that's how I've seen it

3 minutes ago, IMDog said:

Man I know it's Hampton/Cloudland game, I played in it as well as you did,I'm just saying from your earlier post it seemed like if Hampton won the game there was going to be issues,if people have issues with lunsford then that needs to be handled in a different way,if they didn't see him cutting bait and helping his son then they haven't been paying attention to his track record,when the talent is gone so is he,that statement may make some some people upset but that's how I've seen it

Wow!

23 minutes ago, IMDog said:

Yeah he slickered them again, tricked um to get a petition going so he could have an excuse to leave. Its also obvious that you are not a dog. Whinny parent from Cloudland. Be a big boy if you are gonna hide behind a computer screen and  try to tarnish people's names. Thats how cowards work.  

3 minutes ago, Appvol said:

You know the only reason he came back was to coach girls basketball. Had to coach football.He was lucky enough to have 2 really good RBs in Arnett and Coffey. 

Those boys had really been stars before he arrived. Some people just know how to maximize whatever talent they have. This team has a couple of pretty good backs, had 3 until Conner got hurt, Little Birchfield is pretty good and Lacy is about as good as it gets. Pretty dang talented kid. Those 2 backs behind a very experienced line should be pretty good. In the summer ,you didn't think they would skip a beat. Remember.

16 minutes ago, Appvol said:

You know the only reason he came back was to coach girls basketball. Had to coach football.He was lucky enough to have 2 really good RBs in Arnett and Coffey. 

Think he's been lucky for about 40 years, coached about a million 1000 yrd backs. 

Wasn’t talking about who he has coached in the past but why he came back. I’m not going to question his coaching record. If I have before I was wrong. Should of stayed at Hampton and retired from there and helped his son from the get go. I’m I right or wrong.

The OL hasn’t played great this year I think including mine. It think it really shows what a good RB Coffey was. He had great vision and knew when to put his foot in the ground and go.