Hampton Heads to Cloudland Round 2

uknoit2

Just now, uknoit2 said:

I remember well...Dang near beat us himself and would've had he been more involved. We could not stop him!

But that's the way KING's idol Pittman wanted it, soooo

Was treated unfairly  even before Pittman, didn't get any better either, kid was hid for 6 years. I'll never forgive the people involved. Bet he would NEVER see that type thing happen to any kid.  Just another lesson that would aid him. I wouldn't ask him to toot my flute though, He might go off. lol

Cland has had terminal cancer since way back when coach keith was forced out. The team in 2006 was decimated by graduation and we were not going to win a lot of football games regardless of the coach.  That one event caused everything to snowball because cland lost its identity.  3 games into 2011, Rob resigns and we go 1-9.  Pittman comes with his promises in 2012 and never wins a meaningful game against a winning program and made embarrassing calls against Hampton and coalfield.  We should've had a silver ball in 2014!  Finally Pittman is removed paving the way for Mike to come back.  He was mistreated the first time he left and i was hoping it wouldn't happen again but it did and now here we are.  There's too many people who think they know what they're doing.  Division causes turmoil. The culture in general is toxic in 2019. Narcissism is a very real thing and it will destroy relationships!  

Edited by THE KING

29 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Cland has had terminal cancer since way back when coach keith was forced out. The team in 2006 was decimated by graduation and we were not going to win a lot of football games regardless of the coach.  That one event caused everything to snowball because cland lost its identity.  3 games into 2011, Rob resigns and we go 1-9.  Pittman comes with his promises in 2012 and never wins a meaningful game against a winning program and made embarrassing calls against Hampton and coalfield.  We should've had a silver ball in 2014!  Finally Pittman is removed paving the way for Mike to come back.  He was mistreated the first time he left and i was hoping it wouldn't happen again but it did and now here we are.  There's too many people who think they know what they're doing.  Division causes turmoil. The culture in general is toxic in 2019. Narcissism is a very real thing and it will destroy relationships!  

There's always going to be those who aren't happy and want change....Happens here all the time. "He said a bad word to my son"; "He told my son he was pitiful"; and my favorite, "He's too hard on my kid"     What happens to these kids in the real world when they hear cursing at work? When they're told they aren't good enough to receive the promotion? When they feel they are unfairly treated or picked over? Well....we see everyday what happens in the real world, now don't we? And then we ask, "What caused him/her to do such an awful thing?"    I think we have our answer a lot of the time!

The ONLY reason I would ever address a coach in HS, was if it was evident there was an unfair situation concerning my kid. That happens, then it's ON! And by the way, that's never happened with me and a Lunsford!  Some might say that's because I "paid" them too much money for my kid(s) to get to play :roll::roll::roll:

30 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

There's always going to be those who aren't happy and want change....Happens here all the time. "He said a bad word to my son"; "He told my son he was pitiful"; and my favorite, "He's too hard on my kid"     What happens to these kids in the real world when they hear cursing at work? When they're told they aren't good enough to receive the promotion? When they feel they are unfairly treated or picked over? Well....we see everyday what happens in the real world, now don't we? And then we ask, "What caused him/her to do such an awful thing?"    I think we have our answer a lot of the time!

The ONLY reason I would ever address a coach in HS, was if it was evident there was an unfair situation concerning my kid. That happens, then it's ON! And by the way, that's never happened with me and a Lunsford!  Some might say that's because I "paid" them too much money for my kid(s) to get to play :roll::roll::roll:

Cheater!:roflol:

3 hours ago, Appvol said:

They didn’t destroy. They stopped playing in the 2nd half. I do think Hampton is a lot better this year. Jones is one heck of a QB. The next 2 years will be fun and he isn’t scared to come up and hit you. When you graduate a RB that had 4,000 yards in 2 years he is a stud. The the man reason you do win 9. You are doing him a disservice by not admitting that.

Cloudland kicked our butts the last two years...Success can spoil ya...Believe me.

I appreciate it...He plays hard and (just like the last 3) I hope he stays healthy 

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I was on the fence during the jasper game and witnessed terrible behavior out of the Hampton fans. They wanted mike and jr run out of town. Of course it was mostly toothless inbreds.  I'd say most of your civilized fans are glad he's there. I saw mike at the store today and if i understood him correctly, he won't be on the sidelines friday night.