How's this for a DURN pregame lineup, Roy Dillard??!!

We've been waiting for this one all year!  We'll be at South Pittsburg as number 1 ranked South PIttsburg hosts number 2 ranked Meigs County!   This should be a heck of a game deserving a heck of a pregame show!   I've got four of the best coaches from across the State (all still undefeated) lined up for the Friday!

4:30 - South Pittsburg Head Coach Vic Grider

4:45 - Oakland Head Coach Kevin Creasy

5:00 - Powell Head Coach Matt Lowe

5:15 - Meigs County Head Coach Jason Fitzgerald

At 5:30, Mike Molder and Lee Teat (along with the Drunken Sailor) will break down the 25 biggest games in the State!   Should be a heck of show and we're really excited to watch this game!   Tune in at 4:30 PM (Central Time)   If you haven't yet, visit our YouTube Channel now and subscribe so you don't miss any of the action! Yes, it's free to subscribe.   Doesn't cost you a dime!  Here is a link to the live stream for this Friday:

Friday Main Event From South Pittsburg!

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We've been waiting for this one all year!  We'll be at South Pittsburg as number 1 ranked South PIttsburg hosts number 2 ranked Meigs County!   This should be a heck of a game deserving a heck of a pregame show!   I've got four of the best coaches from across the State (all still undefeated) lined up for the Friday!

4:30 - South Pittsburg Head Coach Vic Grider

4:45 - Oakland Head Coach Kevin Creasy

5:00 - Powell Head Coach Matt Lowe

5:15 - Meigs County Head Coach Jason Fitzgerald

At 5:30, Mike Molder and Lee Teat (along with the Drunken Sailor) will break down the 25 biggest games in the State!   Should be a heck of show and we're really excited to watch this game!   Tune in at 4:30 PM (Central Time)   If you haven't yet, visit our YouTube Channel now and subscribe so you don't miss any of the action! Yes, it's free to subscribe.   Doesn't cost you a dime!  Here is a link to the live stream for this Friday:

Friday Main Event From South Pittsburg!

Let me ask you a question Mr. Main Event man. Will you call Roy Dillard and let him give you a synopsis of this game? I guarantee you that he has read his durn Murphy Fair book enough to no it frontwards and backwards. He can tell you if the teams have boys big enough to play in the SEC, what passers, pass catchers, runners, and hole nockers are good and fast, and where they are on Murphy's pole. If you can get Roy on the radio, everybody will listen to your program, and I ain't joking neither.

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you a question Mr. Main Event man. Will you call Roy Dillard and let him give you a synopsis of this game? I guarantee you that he has read his durn Murphy Fair book enough to no it frontwards and backwards. He can tell you if the teams have boys big enough to play in the SEC, what passers, pass catchers, runners, and hole nockers are good and fast, and where they are on Murphy's pole. If you can get Roy on the radio, everybody will listen to your program, and I ain't joking neither.

You forgot to mention which ones tune up the band. Or is it orchestrate? Whichever, he could tell you that too.

15 hours ago, tradertwo said:

When I was doing radio, we had Roy scheduled to be on the show.  I called Ronnie's Red Eye at the agreed time (on the air by the way) and they'd never heard of Roy..

33 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

When I was doing radio, we had Roy scheduled to be on the show.  I called Ronnie's Red Eye at the agreed time (on the air by the way) and they'd never heard of Roy..

Main event man you are full of mess. I told you I went to pick Wendy up when you called.  That lady that answered the phone told me when I got back.   You keep it up and ill have Grider put you in the outhouse Friday.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

12 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I'm almost ashamed to admit this will be my first chance this year to catch this great show that is The Friday Main Event.  I feel as though I've let that Molder man and Teat man down somewhat.  Anyway, I'll be listening.  And of course watching.  

All the shows are DVR'd.   You need to schedule some Saturday viewing.....:-D