Houston vs Waverly

vandyfan1

35 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

I was impressed.  I think you all are doing some good things with a young team. Im not looking forward to next year.  I think too many people over there got wrapped up with a 7-0 record.  We have had our ups and downs this season and tons of adversity.  We still are not push overs.  We had a ton of mistakes tonight.  We did some things well and some not well at all.  We still have work to do.  Good luck with your team.  You all are better than last year.  I don't like that offense but the boys hit tonight.  Im just glad you all come to us next year.  

Very good post. Giving credit to where it is due not just trash talk. They have deserved the position they are in. Sure it was a good game 

7 hours ago, ThatPackersGuy said:

That's a bunch of bull bud. This is most definetly not the same old Houston County, old Houston would have been blown out by 40, those boys hung on and never quit. They nearly tied it but a miss communication resulted in a spike on 4th down. 21-14 is definitely not the old Irish, despite the massive mismatch on the O-Line, D-Line, and pretty much everywhere else, they still held you to 21 and nearly came back. Give them some credit.

Y’all Jr. pro could throw on our defense secondary. Y’all ARE the same old Irish. Waverly is way down this yr compared to the last 5 yrs. y’all would have got mercy ruled if you would have played any of those old waverly teams. Same old Irish bud get use to it! 

5 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Very good post. Giving credit to where it is due not just trash talk. They have deserved the position they are in. Sure it was a good game 

I give credit were credit is due and I honestly did not see anything special about this Houston County team. Just calling it like I see it. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

I don't deal with losers.  You sir are a loser.  Stay off of the high school boards and stay away from the the high school girls.  

This is so far out of line. There is absolutely no room for this kind of stuff on the T. I enjoy the banter of high school football, I don’t get on these threads to read this garbage 

Edited by FightingBlue0
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

This is so far out of line. There is absolutely no room for this kind of stuff on the T. I enjoy the banter of high school football, I don’t get on these threads to read this garbage 

This is why I am done with the T have decided to remove account after today !! Back and forth is fun but I for the first time ever wanted to physically hurt a poster ,Salem to be specific for making a I liked Highschool boys reference !!!! This was for fun but trashy posters take it to another level reminds me of a racist post GA made years ago !!! Why did Salems post hit me so hard well not so fun fact I was molested as a child from a adult in a pee wee leage in Georgia which is how we wound up in Tennessee !!! So Good on you salem haha your so funny !!! Peabody Pride out !!!! You habe never heard me degrade any player or speak in a manner like such !! Adults on here absolutley have thrown bombs at em and one alotta days doing it !!! Those that have my number love yall like brothers and those that dont hit me on a p.m. on here by Sunday so we can trade contact info !!!!

26 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

This is why I am done with the T have decided to remove account after today !! Back and forth is fun but I for the first time ever wanted to physically hurt a poster ,Salem to be specific for making a I liked Highschool boys reference !!!! This was for fun but trashy posters take it to another level reminds me of a racist post GA made years ago !!! Why did Salems post hit me so hard well not so fun fact I was molested as a child from a adult in a pee wee leage in Georgia which is how we wound up in Tennessee !!! So Good on you salem haha your so funny !!! Peabody Pride out !!!! You habe never heard me degrade any player or speak in a manner like such !! Adults on here absolutley have thrown bombs at em and one alotta days doing it !!! Those that have my number love yall like brothers and those that dont hit me on a p.m. on here by Sunday so we can trade contact info !!!!

Your not leaving me here with all these fools Pride! Better not delete that account bud. I got your number and will prank call you every day!!!

You know I’ll be the first to admit that I have gotten down in the gutter a time or two in my over a decade on these boards. But you just don’t talk about kids. That’s crossing the line. Pride your a good man. Don’t let a bum get to you. If you stop posting on these boards you give him exactly what he wants. Do let him have that kind of power over you. You can always calm down. But he will always be stupid. Find peace in that bro. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know I’ll be the first to admit that I have gotten down in the gutter a time or two in my over a decade on these boards. But you just don’t talk about kids. That’s crossing the line. Pride your a good man. Don’t let a bum get to you. If you stop posting on these boards you give him exactly what he wants. Do let him have that kind of power over you. You can always calm down. But he will always be stupid. Find peace in that bro. 

Well said sir 

• CoachT locked this topic