Whitwell @ South Pittsburg

rlh

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Rlh is Grider going to put the young boys in? I went to that tower mans concession stand and came back and Grider has run the durn score up.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

I hope the younguns can score 30 in the 2nd half and keep those Tygers out.

The Pirates are looking sharp. I was impressed with our QB play again. I know Whitwell isn’t good but it’s the best we’ve been throwing the ball in sometime. Also did I read correctly? The reserves gave up a 80 yard touchdown run late? Besides that run Whitwell had less than 20 total yards?

Edited by CaptainLongbeard

• CoachT locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes this process is moving slower than I would have expected
    • also was told coady auston applied, he served as defensive coordinator for greenfield under don pitt several years ago before going to Obion county  
    • TSSAA restrictions for hiring non-faculty coaches have been removed for over a year at this point. In the past a non-faculty person had to be "grandfathered" by being an assistant coach for five years, being fingerprinted, and having a background check run per TSSAA rules... since those were rescinded, the board of directors for the school district are responsible for any/all restrictions on hiring non-faculty personnel. I guess what I'm saying to you is that if you really wanted what you posted, it's already possible as long as your local BOE will allow for it.
    • stop it, rlh. you’re gonna get me all misty eyed and sentimental.    i see seven fairly regularly. ….but slim shady, that’s like spotting bigfoot on main street. you just hope he doesn’t spot you. 
    • Are you trying to say you didn't find Seven and ShadySlim going at it?