Whitwell @ South Pittsburg

rlh

6 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

I do agree....  Only having starters play 1 regular season 4 quarter game can hurt down the road as well.  4 quarter game experience is something that can't be practiced but yes I do agree with you that unnecessary injuries can come in games that are out of hand. I do think Vic will pull starters at the appropriate time in this one. 

P.S. I still hope we hang 90( with our 2nd and 3rd string) 

That’s the down side of having a weak region! Not enough region games to keep the starters in but having a good second string isn’t a bad thing!

(you know Vic will light that scoreboard up all night!)

• Upvote 1

The biggest fight this week will be Whitwell parents arguing over which one has to go  to the game to support their boy. That means..... the only people on visitors side will be moms. Although I Would hope a few grandparents show too.  

Edited by pegleg
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, pegleg said:

The biggest fight this week will be Whitwell parents arguing over which one has to go  to the game to support their boy. That means..... the only people on visitors side will be moms. Although I Would hope a few grandparents show too.  

I wonder if that yappy bearded loud mouth old fart of a coach will get a hair cut, die and shave his beard before Friday?

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question RLH.  Is Grider going to let that olinger man let his boys wear those soft helmets like in this video and they wore at that Hayworth mans jamboree? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

That Olinger man thinks those helmets are the safest for his boys in practice.

• CoachT locked this topic