SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

5 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Uknoit2 a lot of good games the week. Just across the state line you got Mitchell and Mountain Heritage. Thought you might like this video somebody made for the game.

Nice! But I think the voice in the background was a recording of me and the black beast! 

Edited by uknoit2

15 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Food suggestions for friday before the game and as much I enjoyed highlander bbq I ain't going up the mountain lol

EVERYTHING will be slammed in Elizabethton before and after the game. But, there is a good chance you can get into Butcho's before the game....Great pizza, pasta and subs. A couple miles past EHS; in strip mall on left beside Shell station. 

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Man i love high school ball!I wish more would put suff like this on each thread.Brings it to life!

Another really good game 75 miles away from you is Murphy(6-1)ranked 6th in 1a at Swain(7-0)ranked 7th in 1a. Murphy coach David Gentry has a chance to break the state coaching record in wins at 413 against their biggest rival in North Carolina.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Dyersburg is going to be good, really good. As mentioned, they have a lot of talent on the way and the trio of Chelby, Joya, and KayKay will only be better with a full season together under their belt. To me, playing in Murfreesboro two consecutive postseasons will only serve to make them more dangerous if/when they stand among the final eight teams this March. Experience, good or bad, always makes you better. And not only do they have experience, they know how to win there. Schedules are coming together for all of the teams and I am excited about what I am seeing on the preliminary drafts on Dyersburg’s schedule. I know I am being a tease, but it’s simply not my place to announce what another school is doing. With that said, I won’t go into specifics. However, I am excited about renewed home and away contracts for the non-district portion of the calendar. I think west Tennessee will have a lot of interest as well.
    • What does everyone have in the final 8? In no particular order. 1. Eagleville 2. Gordonsville 3. Greenback 4. Oakdale 5. South Pitt/ East Robertson-- not sure 6. Richland 7. Halls 8. Union City
    • They struggled to field a team last year. I don’t see them being much better?
    • sx good two know thay didun't waint that entarr citty two see yeller/red......
    • Couldn’t agree more.. Tate is a special kinda player , but fortunately for us we get a best of 3 series. I think our pitching is better than last year when we made the trip to west tn. Should be a fun 2 or 3 games.