SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

Just now, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Apparently this is what this team does. We find a way to score just enough. We will see how it pans out Friday night for us. 

These ratings look at a total body of work, one game can be very misleading but 9 games tells the overall story.

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

These ratings look at a total body of work, one game can be very misleading but 9 games tells the overall story.

ole sonny's puter had Claiborne as 12 point favorites over us Friday. Our record is VERY misleading though. We are way better than our record and the Unaka game is really throwing his puter off. We were down 5 starters against Unaka, 1 of which was arguably our best player. If we had #9 against the Rangers we beat em by 21. Sounds crazy but he's that good! if we're full strength we beat em by 35..JMHO

Edited by old24eagle

Just now, old24eagle said:

ole sonny's puter had Claiborne as 12 point favorites over us Friday. Our record is VERY misleading though. We are way better than out record and the Unaka game is really throwing his puter off. We were down 5 starters against Unaka, 1 of which was arguably our best player. If we had #9 against the Rangers we beat em by 21. Sounds crazy but he's that good! if we're full strength we beat em by 35..JMHO

And yes you are better than Unaka.  Bet Sonny says the same thing

Just now, old24eagle said:

ole sonny's puter had Claiborne as 12 point favorites over us Friday. Our record is VERY misleading though. We are way better than out record and the Unaka game is really throwing his puter off. We were down 5 starters against Unaka, 1 of which was arguably our best player. If we had #9 against the Rangers we beat em by 21. Sounds crazy but he's that good! if we're full strength we beat em by 35..JMHO

Not sure about 35 but a comfortable win .

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its a win but it don't mean you have the better team. Hampton is FLAT OUT better than HV. I knew it after that game and everything thats happened since  that game is just more proof. 

Oh i see where your going.I personally think Hampton wins the region.SG second i agree i dont think HV can win the games needed to get the 1 seed.I also dont think SG is as good as some think also.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Didn't seem to think so when Coalfield beat OS,s last year. 

Coalfield shows up in big games.Were terrible in reg season then played MUCH better in playoffs.Night and day different last week at Midway to the game Fri at their place against us they really came out fighting.I think OS is better this year but im betting Coalfield pulls out another win!