SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

17 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Why do I let football get too me so much, been depressed. This should be a heck of a game Don't know who to go with .:mrgreen:

Watched you're game on the tube the other night,A E was just the better team. No shame to lose to a better team, 2ond round is about it. Still had a really good year.

13 hours ago, pujo said:

All about match ups,not sure how this will play out. I'll pay to watch it. Doubt either team has a lot of room for mistakes.

SG will have problems covering hampton's wideouts.  I don't think hhs will have much success running the ball unless little Mike chews their butts this week.  Sg is much better up front than cland. 

26 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Looked like Cland moved the ball on SG 

We moved the ball on SG on the ground and through the air...just couldn't stop em. They are the real deal on the O-line! Probably the best O-line play any of us will see in 2A ball this year. At least until 3rd round of the playoffs. If this game was at SG id go with them for sure but at Hampton I think the Bulldogs may get em in a close 4 quarter shootout.

Dogs 35

Rebs 28

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Looked like Cland moved the ball on SG 

We did somewhat.  Trap plays started working well for us in the 2nd quarter.  They made some adjustments and the yards were a little tougher to come by in the 2nd half.  We've been so plagued by turnovers,  our scores are more lopsided than they should be.  We only forced one punt all night against them.  We just could not get them off the field.  I like the play of Hampton D.  They are very stingy and I think they will be what keeps this game close into the final minutes.  Hampton will have to produce on the offensive end.  QB cannot afford any mistakes at all.  No possessions can be wasted.  SG will ball control you to death.  They will run up the gut and off tackle.  If Hampton bends but doesn't break and capitalizes on offense, they can win the game. 

14 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We did somewhat.  Trap plays started working well for us in the 2nd quarter.  They made some adjustments and the yards were a little tougher to come by in the 2nd half.  We've been so plagued by turnovers,  our scores are more lopsided than they should be.  We only forced one punt all night against them.  We just could not get them off the field.  I like the play of Hampton D.  They are very stingy and I think they will be what keeps this game close into the final minutes.  Hampton will have to produce on the offensive end.  QB cannot afford any mistakes at all.  No possessions can be wasted.  SG will ball control you to death.  They will run up the gut and off tackle.  If Hampton bends but doesn't break and capitalizes on offense, they can win the game. 

Me and Sonny have been compiling evidence all year,  I'm betting as of today ole Sonny,s puter will think Hampton wins. This week will be the 1st time the whole season that Hampton would be favored.  Hampton has been catching up all season in these ratings after the mess with HV. I'd say they would be 20 point favorites against HV in this weeks ratings. Tried telling people that game was a fluke.  Ole Sonny always gets this stuff right after 8 or 10 games. Hampton may or may not win this game but the overall evidence looks good for their chances.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Me and Sonny have been compiling evidence all year,  I'm betting as of today ole Sonny,s puter will think Hampton wins. This week will be the 1st time the whole season that Hampton would be favored.  Hampton has been catching up all season in these ratings after the mess with HV. I'd say they would be 20 point favorites against HV in this weeks ratings. Tried telling people that game was a fluke.  Ole Sonny always gets this stuff right after 8 or 10 games. Hampton may or may not win this game but the overall evidence looks good for their chances.

You'd be dangerous with a time machine Pujo. You should thank us for that game it woke something up in your team 

Just now, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

You'd be dangerous with a time machine Pujo. You should thank us for that game it woke something up in your team 

I'm dangerous Period Warrior.lol Think you could be right to some extent but its obvious it didn't change a thing about you fellers.