AP CLASS 2A POLL OCT 14, 2019

Southtowner

29 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I thought Salem had lady parts the way she posts her passive aggresive garbage " real recognize real " Yeah Yeah 7 2 A is "down" for a year or 2 but is usually hardnosed battles our Tides schedule is fine btw nobody thought SS would be down like they are I believe the Dawgs and Hawks are plenty on our schedule !!!! 

Salem never heard of her !! Shes irrelevant just like your Rockets!!! Dont throw stones living in a glass house homie !!! You hate forrest almost as much as you love em 99 percent of the time !!! Bad mouth the kids caoches and so and and so forth !!! You wanna shut us up beat us plain amd simple !!!...

Relax, Mrs. Exclamation Pride girl. No way a straight guy gets that excited talking about high school boys. Looks like a transcript from a preteen girl waiting in line back stage at a Bieber concert. 

7 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I just don’t understand why you guys even take the risk against Houston Co. You do know half of your team is likely going to end up dead after Friday night don’t you? 

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

:roflol:

Us Tigers are not afraid to lay our life on the line to go to battle!

About time y'all realized!!

43 minutes ago, Watertrough7 said:

About time y'all realized!!

Mark it down Waterboy we will run all over your defense! Your Defense line is weak and moves slow. Your offense is basically toss to the back hoping he gets to the outside because of that weak line y’all got. Y’all can’t and won’t run up the middle. I can’t wait I’m going to have a big smile on my face when I make that short drive back to waverly.

8 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I apologize that we do not schedule games or compete during the season to become the HYPOTHETICAL CHAMPS OF TENNESSEE. We want to bring home hardware. Actual gold balls back to Trenton. All of that horse wash you just said is nothing but pure speculation & sports talk that in the end, means absolutely nothing. You know what does mean something, the 2 gold balls Peabody has brought back since 2014 & the new addition they are trying to add this year. 

No need to apologize for an intentionally weak schedule. The question was raised about the schedule on page 3. Answers were given that no quality teams wanted to play Peabody in spite of their best efforts.  Quality teams disputed that. Finally on page 8 we are told that the Peabody coaches and administration chose the easiest route in the regular season to get back to Cookeville and that was by design. The team has no interest in seeing how they match up with the great teams in the area. The only thing that matters is a gold ball. Fair enough. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

No need to apologize for an intentionally weak schedule. The question was raised about the schedule on page 3. Answers were given that no quality teams wanted to play Peabody in spite of their best efforts.  Quality teams disputed that. Finally on page 8 we are told that the Peabody coaches and administration chose the easiest route in the regular season to get back to Cookeville and that was by design. The team has no interest in seeing how they match up with the great teams in the area. The only thing that matters is a gold ball. Fair enough. 

Our games are much more difficult than the cupcake walk I see the east doing. Js

6 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

Our games are much more difficult than the cupcake walk I see the east doing. Js

Come on man! You are making us look bad. Meigs schedule this yr is head and shoulders more difficult than Peabody’s. Not saying it’s Peabody’s fault but don’t make the comments if you don’t know what your talking about. 

Edited by vandyfan1

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Come on man! You are making us look bad. Meigs schedule this yr is head and shoulders more difficult than Peabody’s. Not saying it’s Peabody’s fault but don’t make the comments of you don’t know what your talking about. 

Because of one game

Edited by PHSRollTide