Grace Christian vs CAK!

Raven52

thinkin this game between the Viper Ranglin Baptist of Karns & the Presbyterians from Private School Row is a coin flip....thinkin CAK is better in the QB/catchin corp...tho 6'5 on the other side is a weapon.....thinkin the trenchers and LB corp have to go to the Baptist

.....if Booger wernt gonna b tied up at the North Brainerd Levee Swamp tryin to see if the Irish can defend a 0-9 season.....Booger would strap on Boogers Fang Chaps and journey to Karns and stand in the Viper Pit w/ Boogers newly found Baptist friends for sum football

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You win by 14. Where's my Big Kahuna Wings by the way? If I'm not mistaken it was this game that you lost the bet on last year I told you they would beat you by 14 and I think they beat you by 13.

You don't ever venture across the county line to collect....

As far as the game goes, I haven't watched anything yet. I'll have to watch some and see if Booger's expert analysis is correct.

11 hours ago, OLDad said:

I don't fully understand all of the tie breakers, but I know CCS wins a head-to-head tie break against both Boyd & CAK ... not sure about a 3 way tie.

Webb would have to beat CCS AND CAK in order to pass CCS (assuming CCS can beat Silverdale).

Head to head the overall record.

22 hours ago, Booger said:

thinkin this game between the Viper Ranglin Baptist of Karns & the Presbyterians from Private School Row is a coin flip....thinkin CAK is better in the QB/catchin corp...tho 6'5 on the other side is a weapon.....thinkin the trenchers and LB corp have to go to the Baptist

.....if Booger wernt gonna b tied up at the North Brainerd Levee Swamp tryin to see if the Irish can defend a 0-9 season.....Booger would strap on Boogers Fang Chaps and journey to Karns and stand in the Viper Pit w/ Boogers newly found Baptist friends for sum football

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Image result for church fight gif

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:07 PM, gcapride said:

Good assessment. SOB has the Defense playing well. It will take our best game up front, on both sides of the ball, to get the W. And I take no offense to your comment about the rivalry. I wouldn’t pull for the CAK Scholar Bowl team if they were up against the North Koreans, no offense of course.

Just wanted to clarify the statement above. I know govolsknox knows what I meant by "SOB" but others might think that means something else. Coach Mark Bradley (Rusty's Dad) has been affectionately known for years as "Sweet Old Bradley" thus the SOB reference. SweetOldBradley is actually his Twitter handle, as well.

Several teams around Knoxville have opted to move their games to Thursday night due to the rain that's scheduled to arrive tomorrow night. I don't see this being a lightning event that would delay a ballgame, so no real need to move the games, IMO. I think the schools that moved their games are soft and I hope they all go into 4 OT's and keep the fans and kids at the school until after midnight. That will be fun getting up in the morning for work/school :roflol:

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, gcapride said:

Just wanted to clarify the statement above. I know govolsknox knows what I meant by "SOB" but others might think that means something else. Coach Mark Bradley (Rusty's Dad) has been affectionately known for years as "Sweet Old Bradley" thus the SOB reference. SweetOldBradley is actually his Twitter handle, as well.

Several teams around Knoxville have opted to move their games to Thursday night due to the rain that's scheduled to arrive tomorrow night. I don't see this being a lightning event that would delay a ballgame, so no real need to move the games, IMO. I think the schools that moved their games are soft and I hope they all go into 4 OT's and keep the fans and kids at the school until after midnight. That will be fun getting up in the morning for work/school :roflol:

• Upvote 1