Midway Greenwaves @ Greenback Cherokees

orngnblk

On 10/19/2019 at 5:49 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy figures you and o&b man and muskox man would try and haul me and old pirate off and we'd never be seen again.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Bring your GOAT too... It will be like old times!!! I might even buy all of us some grilled honeybuns & big cup of coffee

On 10/19/2019 at 12:54 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy if Grider plays at that Ryan mans field can I sit in the back of your truck with you o&b and that muskox man and we can look at my Murphy Fair book and talk about the orchestration? I might see if that Tower man and old pirate want to come.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Great! I’ll be the one stopping by to visit with the skillet & we can talk orchestration face to face. :bored:I think I’ll introduce you to LJ! OnB don’t you think Roy needs to meet LJ? I know Crowe does!

Edited by ladykee

On 10/18/2019 at 11:02 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy you ought to with the best orchestrated football team in history.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

What is orchestrated? We have families that want to move here to win state championships, get the best educations, and play college football. What is wrong with that? 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:14 AM, TheGreenbackUniversity said:

What is orchestrated? We have families that want to move here to win state championships, get the best educations, and play college football. What is wrong with that? 

Greenback university man ask gbnation and his assistants what the orchestration is.  You mean to tell me that Carnes boy left a school like Maryville to come to that Ryan mans school? Are you stupid? You goat breeders is full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Greenback university man ask gbnation and his assistants what the orchestration is.  You mean to tell me that Carnes boy left a school like Maryville to come to that Ryan mans school? Are you stupid? You goat breeders is full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Greenback has some really cute girls. Couple of hot moms too. Could influence a few teenage fellas to transfer. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.

• Like 1