Gallatin @ Beech

Bump11

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

They will lose, but they’re not afraid. Especially since they haven’t lost to Gallatin in several years.

Gallatin is well aware of the major underdog they are this week. On the road against a team who hasn't lost a game all year. I just hope they can keep it close for all the fans who are coming to see them!

26 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

I just read about the price gouging for a high school game....SAD!  I hope they get rolled by the Wave!  Reserved seating in a public high school for one game?  I guess parking is $20 too.  If I lived in Sumner, I’d show up with a copy of my property taxes and dare someone to say something.

How is offering the people a chance to reserve a seat price gouging? If you dont want a reserved seat then you simple pay as you normally would. They are simply offering an additional service for an additional fee.

7 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Gallatin is well aware of the major underdog they are this week. On the road against a team who hasn't lost a game all year. I just hope they can keep it close for all the fans who are coming to see them!

the underdog narrative isn't going to work this week o'greatone. My projections are picking Gallatin as the favorite. 

1 hour ago, abo14 said:

How is offering the people a chance to reserve a seat price gouging? If you dont want a reserved seat then you simple pay as you normally would. They are simply offering an additional service for an additional fee.

If this was occurring every game I would understand.  Offering this additional service for one game provided that you adhere to the dress code for that seating....if it isn’t obvious then I can’t explain it.  

Here’s to Briggs running for 200+....ROLL WAVE!