CENTRAL @ SOUTH DOYLE

dawgs82

Just now, chsbobcat09 said:

Well by gawd! Hahaha, I honestly can’t say my favorite call. The one about dropping the weight on the pet hamster has to be up there tho! :roflol:

Too many good ones to single any one out, but the sheriff and the dead dog are pretty good ones. :lol:

On 10/29/2019 at 1:39 PM, chsbobcat09 said:

Nah, we’ve moved on. We’re focusing on Gibbs and working on some different things.   Friday is in the past, we learned from it. 

Word of Advice,  Gibbs has been the most physically Team We have played this season.. (SD) . This will not be a easy game, I hope you guys come away with no injuries.  Gibbs will chop you, blindside hit you and get in to the players heads. Prepare Your Boys for a true physical and mental Battle. 

11 hours ago, Yattiwilson said:

Word of Advice,  Gibbs has been the most physically Team We have played this season.. (SD) . This will not be a easy game, I hope you guys come away with no injuries.  Gibbs will chop you, blindside hit you and get in to the players heads. Prepare Your Boys for a true physical and mental Battle. 

Your correct on every bit of this. We expect some trash talk and some blindsides. We’ll let our play do the talking, but I thank you for the heads up.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:45 AM, Yattiwilson said:

Nailed it.  Congrats to Gibbs.  They play for keeps.  Good thing it wasn't raining.  

Edited by oridgecat